• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantagrae

• rachelshamyfan

• vonmar

• stardustmelody

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMFG guys!   He commented on my IG pic.  I am in hysterics.  

Ok, so the premise of the play, as we know, is God wants to set the record straight on certain things and because He is so omnipotent, mere humans couldn't understand or see Him, so He's coming to us

So it was a great experience. I got Jim's autograph and a selfie! Great times. Here's the Majim hug from my vantage point. And when the cast left he kissed and hugged Mayim. Super cute, so glad I

Posted Images

Oh

Maybe someone will upload it, I can copy my record and try to put it here

Oh and in Jim search news, after hearing where he had been all afternoon I went off to have a look and nothing sadly :(

Will try again the weekend

Edited by rachelshamyfan

I think I've seen at least 3 different pairs on him--those round ones he wore at first, like when he was on Kelly and Michael, then some more squarish looking ones he wore in his WDYTYA episode, and then these blue ones.

Clothes horse! :p

I have seen him wear a few different pairs of the square ones. I think he might just have different colors of them. These are the first I can remember being quite that bright shade of blue.

Soho and the surrounding area in Britain is like the trendy place to go on a Friday or Saturday and its very central to pretty much everything in london

Years ago Soho was very seedy with sex shops all over but its changing a lot

Edited by rachelshamyfan
  • Like 2

Soho in Britain is like the trendy place to go on a Friday or Saturday and its very central to pretty much everything in london

I think kerry was asking about the origin of the name.  Like here in Little Rock we have the so-called "SoMa" district--South Main--and Soho in NYC, as kerry said, stands for South of Houston (Street).

Then if The Act Of God is on summer maybe he let his beard grown...

Im sorry for my obsession with Jim's beard but with his blue eyes he can look so hot! :p

Didn't he say he wasn't able to grow a full beard when they came back for season 3? I believe it was when they did that Takeout thing?

Didn't he say he wasn't able to grow a full beard when they came back for season 3? I believe it was when they did that Takeout thing?

Yeah, I don't know if he'd have time to grow a full beard between the last taping in late April and the opening of the show in previews in early May.  He doesn't seem to be as hairy a person as Johnny, Simon and Kunal.  They seem to be able to grow a full beard overnight! :p

If they decide to use a beard for the role, it will probably be part of the makeup.

Edited by phantagrae
  • Like 1

*wishes to myself*  pleasepleaseplease do Star in a reasonably priced car....*

If ONLY he had enough time!!  

Are they off next week?

Yeah, there's no taping on the 24th.  I wonder now if this is why--they moved the taping from the 24th to the 18th, which frees him up to go to the UK for some promo stuff.

Rihanna lends her vocals to 5 tracks on the Home soundtrack, joined by Jim Parsons and Jennifer Lopez

Track 5

Boov Death Song

Written and Performed by Jim Parsons

That is a cool tidbit!!

Here's something

http://http://us.hellomagazine.com/film/2015021923561/exclusive-home-clip-rihanna-jim-parsons/

Edited by notchinc