• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantagrae

• rachelshamyfan

• vonmar

• stardustmelody

Rihanna lends her vocals to 5 tracks on the Home soundtrack, joined by Jim Parsons and Jennifer Lopez

Track 5

Boov Death Song

Written and Performed by Jim Parsons

wow... next step... Jim's album, written, sung and executed in piano all by him  :);):p

___

Jim seems -watching this picture- like he lost that little tummy he used to have... i imagine there are some nice abs marked under that shirt? pretty please?  :icon_twisted:  :icon_twisted:  :icon_twisted:

Edited by Andy_90's_generation

His eyes do look tired, like he's a bit jet-lagged. But he still smiles sweetly for selfies.

I was hoping that with the time difference we might get some London selfies this morning. Maybe later in the day he'll get out and about and find something he wants to share.

That shirt is looking a little snug. Maybe with all his new-found musculature he needs to go up a size in his shirts. :p

Or maybe he just needs to keep wearing these tight shirts? I wouldn't want him to hide what he got. :p

Well, we wouldn't want him bursting out of his shirts like The Incredible Hunk...er...I mean Hulk..., now would we?

Or maybe we would... :p

Edited by phantagrae