The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Jim Parsons

wow 12 seasons??  I'm impressed he put that out there but we'll see.

Wonder if this will ever make it to youtube so us USA folks can watch. 

• Like 1

Here's the link to the interview on BBC Radio1 from this morning. It works for me.

Oops, I forgot to say it starts at 1:39:40 

Edited by nusspot
  • Like 7

Here's the link to the interview on BBC Radio1 from this morning. It works for me.

Oops, I forgot to say it starts at 1:39:40 

:icon_biggrin: Jim loves everyone HA! It was a really nice interview. Thanks for the link.

• Like 1

Listening to the radio show, im tripping over the songs.they have over there. Never heard of them. Some of them i kind of like.

What is a blue peter badge?

• Like 1

An Anon on Tumblr explained it to me. If you want to know as well, here's the explanation.

That pin is a Blue Peter badge and it was THE thing to have when you were younger! You would do cool things or stuff for the community and tell the show and they would send you a badge and mention it on the show. (And this show was a big deal, it was the biggest children's tv show and everyone loved it). So if you had a badge, you were the coolest person, ever.
  • Like 1

listening to the radio show now.  He is so sweet, but yes, the music is quite different in a way.  Kinda like it.  I listen to morning radio everyday and a pretty popular show and its nothing like this LOL

• Like 2

I just listened to the radio show. What a cute interview. He seems very happy and bubbly for being jet lagged. I was cracking up at the J-Lo part and I am also a bit surprised he watches the show Girls. Interesting. 

• Like 1

listening to the radio show now.  He is so sweet, but yes, the music is quite different in a way.  Kinda like it.  I listen to morning radio everyday and a pretty popular show and its nothing like this LOL

I turned up my laptop and grabbed my phone so I could use Sound Hound.  Some of the music was really good.

I'm happy for you Rachel that you got to watch in live your time because you are always waking up at odd times for our stuff.

Yea, he watches Girls too (I'm a fan of that myself). 

And I'm still shocked by the 12 seasons prediction....hmmm....

• Like 4

He really enjoyed to do this interview. Seems he had a lot of fun. I only missed the video but I loooove his voice. :girlinlove: (and his laugh).

• Like 5