Jim Parsons

Tripper

I meant to post this this morning, but I was home because of a snow delay and then I've been actually working...

Anyway, during GMA this morning they ran a little clip of snippets of Jim and Rhianna separately kind of saying "Good morning!" or whatever and playing little snippets of the movie.  At one point Jim was holding one of the stuffed "Oh" dolls, and he kind of waggled it around, and I think he said "Good morning, America!" 

It went by so fast I barely remember it, except that it was nice to see Jim first thing in the morning in something I hadn't seen before.  I guess he and Rhianna each did a little bit way back last time they were on or whatever.

Looking forward to the next few weeks as we'll get a little Jimmypalooza as he starts doing publicity for Home and possible for An Act of God, as well.

And then I'll get to see him at the taping on 3/24!!  Sorry, I can't get over it! :)

• Like 8

I meant to post this this morning, but I was home because of a snow delay and then I've been actually working...

Anyway, during GMA this morning they ran a little clip of snippets of Jim and Rhianna separately kind of saying "Good morning!" or whatever and playing little snippets of the movie.  At one point Jim was holding one of the stuffed "Oh" dolls, and he kind of waggled it around, and I think he said "Good morning, America!" 

It went by so fast I barely remember it, except that it was nice to see Jim first thing in the morning in something I hadn't seen before.  I guess he and Rhianna each did a little bit way back last time they were on or whatever.

Looking forward to the next few weeks as we'll get a little Jimmypalooza as he starts doing publicity for Home and possible for An Act of God, as well.

And then I'll get to see him at the taping on 3/24!!  Sorry, I can't get over it! :)

.. at the taping on 3/24! wow... what a great coincidence!! I'm happy for you phanta! I bet there will be a very cheerful atmosphere that day  :)

• Like 1

11005028_814281191984425_548994741_n.jpg

From his IG:)

Saw this this morning (at work on my new smart phone!!!) and tried to comment, but IG is giving me hassle.  I can comment and comment, then out of the blue I'll get a block screen.  I've replied on the "tell us" form a couple of times, and it seems like if I close IG and then go back into it, I can comment again.  Such a hassle!

Anyway, happy b-day to Genie and happy taping day to Jimmy! :)

BTW, since Home is a Disney production, would I find an Oh doll at the Disney store or wherever Disney toys are sold?  Sadly, I don't think we have a Disney store at our mall (though I think they had one back in ABQ), but I was wondering if someplace like Target or Walmart might carry them--or if I'll have to wait until closer to the release date.

I want an Oh doll! :p

• Like 2

BTW, since Home is a Disney production, would I find an Oh doll at the Disney store or wherever Disney toys are sold?  Sadly, I don't think we have a Disney store at our mall (though I think they had one back in ABQ), but I was wondering if someplace like Target or Walmart might carry them--or if I'll have to wait until closer to the release date.

I want an Oh doll! :p

I am wanting one too! I would imagine that as it gets closer to time there will be more promotions. One of the fast food places may have Home stuff if they decide to have a promotion like that. If so, then oh darn I guess I will HAVE to eat the french fries................

• Like 1

Here is full scoop on how to enter the contest to win a Premiere in your hometown of Home with possibly Jim and Rhinna at the premiere.  I will also post this under Cast Appearances in case this gets scrolled away because well...we always have to gush on Jim, yes?   :girlwink:

Thanks!  Now I remember that this is what they were promoting in that GMA spot! :)

• Like 1