The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Jim Parsons

therealjimparsons

23 minutes ago
Someone stole someone's spot... It was "Bring Your Favorite Tennis Player To Work Day" today, so I brought @geniebouchard , naturally.

10903254_1076559275703245_1031706219_n.j

(I know Kayla posted the thumbnail, but I like the big versions)

• Like 5

therealjimparsons

23 minutes ago

Someone stole someone's spot... It was "Bring Your Favorite Tennis Player To Work Day" today, so I brought @geniebouchard , naturally.

10903254_1076559275703245_1031706219_n.j

(I know Kayla posted the thumbnail, but I like the big versions)

His face! Too cute he knows how to werk the camera!

• Like 2

Wonder if Jim is off out to dinner with Genie for her birthday

I suspect so.  It would be a lovely thing to do, and he has good manners.  :girlwink:   Plus it is her 21st.  Gotta celebrate that, yes?   And he was pretty nicely dressed today so maybe that was why...he knew he would be treating her after work.

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1

They are dressed alike...dark bottoms white tops...And he showed up to stage 25 dressed that way, in his clothes, not "Sheldon clothes"....so I was thinking a photo shoot on set maybe?

They are dressed alike...dark bottoms white tops...And he showed up to stage 25 dressed that way, in his clothes, not "Sheldon clothes"....so I was thinking a photo shoot on set maybe?

He might have a photo shoot for some other project or for a magazine article, but I don't think there is a photo shoot with he and Genie going on.  Why would they have a photo shoot?   I don't think that is it.  It suspect that was more coincidence.  The cast clearly wasn't having a photo shoot given how Kaley was dressed and looked.   But he could have had something after rehearsal or before it even that caused him to be dressed up.  If he is taking her out tonight after work, he may have not bothered with any casual wear.   He could always change into Sheldon clothes during rehearsal if he felt something would mess up the clothes, although typically today they only go through blocking and re-writes.  LOL!

I suspect so. It would be a lovely thing to do, and he has good manners. :girlwink: Plus it is her 21st. Gotta celebrate that, yes? And he was pretty nicely dressed today so maybe that was why...he knew he would be treating her after work.

But she's Canadian, and 21 isn't a big deal up here where drinking age is 18 in most provinces. Still, I bet he's taken her for dinner. Wish my 21st was as memorable.

• Like 1

But she's Canadian, and 21 isn't a big deal up here where drinking age is 18 in most provinces. Still, I bet he's taken her for dinner. Wish my 21st was as memorable.

I didn't mean to drink...just that it is considered a milestone birthday in general.   Jim doesn't drink.  :girlwink:   But yeah...I am sure he is hosting a dinner for her.

I didn't mean to drink...just that it is considered a milestone birthday in general. Jim doesn't drink. :girlwink: But yeah...I am sure he is hosting a dinner for her.

I understood it to be a milestone birthday in the US because it's the drinking age. 21 is no more a milestone birthday in Canada than 23, or 37 or what have you. But we are wandering off topic. Back to all things Jim.

Aww that's so cool! I wonder if she's staying at his house, since apparently Jim & Todd like to host their friends there. 

And about last night episode i liked so much to see Jim and Kaley work together again, and lately they are taking more pics together. It's so heartwarming to see them like that again. 

• Like 2

That is a great color on him. Then again, I have not yet actually seen a color that was not good on him.

I don't know that we've seen him in this color, but the richness of it suits him.

• Like 1

I would imagine that he has some business thing - Home work (haha) after rehearsal.  But, don't let that stop him from dressing up for us more often when it's all done.

• Like 3

Home will get an advance screening at the Boulder Film Festival.  The festival runs from March 5th-8th in Boulder, Colorado

The screening is on Saturday, March 7th at 2:45 pm at The Boulder Theater.  Director Tim Johnson will participate in a Q&A after the screening.

http://biff1.com/biff2015_program_viewer.html#10

• Like 7