• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantagrae

• rachelshamyfan

• vonmar

• stardustmelody

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMFG guys!   He commented on my IG pic.  I am in hysterics.  

Ok, so the premise of the play, as we know, is God wants to set the record straight on certain things and because He is so omnipotent, mere humans couldn't understand or see Him, so He's coming to us

So it was a great experience. I got Jim's autograph and a selfie! Great times. Here's the Majim hug from my vantage point. And when the cast left he kissed and hugged Mayim. Super cute, so glad I

Posted Images

I'm glad I got to see the ceremony.

I like Chuck Lorre and Jeffrey Katzenberg speeches.

And of course Jim's speech. He was so humble, to say that all the credit goes to the character that was created and actors around him. Yes the character is great, but it's him who makes him also great by his performance !

About the ceremony, in seeing this type of ceremony, I think the celebrity brings some inconveniences : Have to pose an interminable time for the journalists, and shake hands for photo for political stuff. Even if he made that perfectly, I understand he can be uncomfortable with all that, even if it is a honor.

• Like 7

I need more selfies!

And while the ceremony was too sweet what the f*ck was that Bob guy, the one who gives bread to Jim. I laughed too much when he gave his business card to Jim when he recieve his star aahhdkjshfkjhsdg

• Like 3

I need more selfies!

And while the ceremony was too sweet what the f*ck was that Bob guy, the one who gives bread to Jim. I laughed too much when he gave his business card to Jim when he recieve his star aahhdkjshfkjhsdg

yeah and his insistence to take a picture with him for journalists.

So it was a great experience. I got Jim's autograph and a selfie! Great times. Here's the Majim hug from my vantage point.

1aed1dcbb85e0134602ad89e8d9716c1.jpg

And when the cast left he kissed and hugged Mayim. Super cute, so glad I got to see this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks so much for this Trina! i hope you don't mind me posting this on Tumblr :D 

I need more selfies!

From the moment he took the stage my only thoughts were "is this guy drunk?!" He was very loud and a tad obnoxious. And the business card was a riot!! Who does that!

So it was a great experience. I got Jim's autograph and a selfie! Great times. Here's the Majim hug from my vantage point.

And when the cast left he kissed and hugged Mayim. Super cute, so glad I got to see this.

Are you willing to share the selfie or the autograph?!

Edited by ashleyo85

yea Kaley did look pissed and what was up with her outfit....I have my own thoughts on it but I shall refrain.

He was so sweet and humble.  Something not all of those who get stars are....

I don't think she looked pissed.  She was smiling along with the rest of them.  As for her outfit, it looked to me like she was wearing a black dress, but just had a long coat over it.  It looked overcast and threatening to rain, so may she was just chilled or something.

Why would she be pissed?  She was happily taking pictures of the event.  I didn't notice anything off.

• Like 1

This is why I love this friendship!

• Like 3

I don't think she looked pissed.  She was smiling along with the rest of them.  As for her outfit, it looked to me like she was wearing a black dress, but just had a long coat over it.  It looked overcast and threatening to rain, so may she was just chilled or something.

Why would she be pissed?  She was happily taking pictures of the event.  I didn't notice anything off.

I agree. And on a shallow note I thought her hair was super cute today. It's finally growing out.

All the cast looked great. As did Jim's mom and Todd.

• Like 1

No problem citylights. I'll post some of the better ones I got (if I got any) later. :)

Oh and about that Bob guy. According to the photographer I was standing next to (who's been doing these star ceremonies for years), he's actually really huge in Hollywood circles. She said he does more to sell Hollywood around the world than almost anyone. And you could tell, he had a very politician type vibe to me. But he was nice and actually reminded Jim to turn towards the fans a couple of times.

Edited by Trinabeana78
  • Like 1

I didn't get a "pissed" vibe from Kaley either. I read it as verklempt/ overcome with emotion and trying to keep it together for the paparazzi photos.

Jim's mom and Todd looked terribly uncomfortable during the photos. I felt sorry for them.

From the moment he took the stage my only thoughts were "is this guy drunk?!" He was very loud and a tad obnoxious. And the business card was a riot!! Who does that!

Are you willing to share the selfie or the autograph?!

That was what I was thinking, with the way he was man handling Jim and yelling in his ear, who was that guy? - the rest of the ceremony was sweet though, I was a little disappointed that none of the cast spoke like they did for Kaley, but at least they got to take a group picture at the end, a well deserved honor for Jim :good:

• Like 4

No problem citylights. I'll post some of the better ones I got (if I got any) later. :)

Oh and about that Bob guy. According to the photographer I was standing next to (who's been doing these star ceremonies for years), he's actually really huge in Hollywood circles. She said he does more to sell Hollywood around the world than almost anyone. And you could tell, he had a very politician type vibe to me. But he was nice and actually reminded Jim to turn towards the fans a couple of times.

Totally going to find Steve's head in the video and look for you Trina.

• Like 1

omg me too. I totally had that exact thought.

And he kept touching Jim! I was laughing at Jim's face throughout that guy's whole speech. He remained very polite but you could tell he was a little bit like...wtf.

Yeah, I was kind of thinking that, too--but Jim played along very politely (nun bread!) and he actually did seem interested in the card the guy gave him, not faking at all.  I don't think it was just a business card.

And actually, I liked what the guy said about how Jim turned and waved to that fan on the street.  It was nice for that guy to acknowledge how sweet Jim is to his fans.

Anyway, a few thoughts...

I love that Chuck Lorre seemed to genuinely choke up when he was talking about what it must be like for Jim's mom, and how much he just loved Jim's work.  It seemed so sincere and from the heart.  I really felt like he loves Jim, maybe like a son.  So sweet for a guy that people don't seem to associate with sweetness.  I think maybe Jim brings out the sweetness in people around him. :)

Katzenberg seemed to also be genuinely touched by Jim and all he does.  His words were also very sweet.

When Chuck and Katzenberg and those other guys were kneeling, when the star was first revealed, I was trying to hear what Katzenberg said to Jim, but I think it was something about how he thought Jim should be the first one to walk on it. :)

Jim's speech was so sweet, so humble, and so grateful to everyone.  And I love when he acknowledged the Texan crowd "y'all" :p  And I don't know if it was my imagination, but at the very end, it looked like he was blushing--his cheeks looked a little rosy. :)  I also loved his little hand-slap when the guy said they were going to go and reveal the star. :)

I loved it when they first knelt down and Jim was asking if he was supposed to do anything or just sit there and look pretty.  And as someone else pointed out, it must be just a bit of a pain to have to kneel or stand there and have all the photographers take a million pictures, calling him to look over here or over there.

I loved when his mom came up.  She seemed to have said something in his ear when she first hugged him.  And then the poor woman had to do the press thing.  And then Todd, too.  He seems to be catching on to the press line thing. LOL!

And yes, the hug with Mayim! Very sweet. :)

I think the cast all looked happy for him (I didn't see anything off about Kaley like some say) and when the guys were kneeling, Simon said something funny because Jim and Johnny really laughed (I LOVE Jim's big laugh!)

Anyway, such a great moment--so glad I got to watch it live!!

And in two weeks I'll be taking a picture of that star!!! (the one on the sidewalk...)

• Like 8

aww that is so sweet...

• Like 1