Jim Parsons

Tripper

I'm just overflowing with love for that boy...

Someone posted a pic of him hugging his mom, seen from the audience perspective and it just makes me melt inside for some reason.  Sweet little Jimmy.

It was funny when Chuck addressed her and said "Good for you!" and Jim laughed and repeated it.

I

It was funny when Chuck addressed her and said "Good for you!" and Jim laughed and repeated it.

I

He seems to have a slightly sassy relationship with his mom...  Like in his WDYTYA episode, when he first said something about coming from good genes or whatever, then said, "Well, I do," because it was his dad's side of the family. :p

I remember David Duchovny once talking about some scene he did with the woman who played Scully's mom on TXF and how one moment where she called him by name--"Fox"--that there was something about her kind of stern tone in that moment that made him feel like it was his own mother speaking sternly to him.

I often wonder if any of the scenes between Sheldon and his mom ever resonate with Jim in regard to his own relationship to his mother. :p

He seems to have a slightly sassy relationship with his mom...  Like in his WDYTYA episode, when he first said something about coming from good genes or whatever, then said, "Well, I do," because it was his dad's side of the family. :p

I remember David Duchovny once talking about some scene he did with the woman who played Scully's mom on TXF and how one moment where she called him by name--"Fox"--that there was something about her kind of stern tone in that moment that made him feel like it was his own mother speaking sternly to him.

I often wonder if any of the scenes between Sheldon and his mom ever resonate with Jim in regard to his own relationship to his mother. :p

Haha. I think Jim said "good luck to you" to his mom about the good genes thing. Sassy is the perfect word for it.

(OT but speaking of DD can't wait for his new show. XF fan from way back..)

I'm just overflowing with love for that boy...

Someone posted a pic of him hugging his mom, seen from the audience perspective and it just makes me melt inside for some reason. Sweet little Jimmy.

I sat in my car and watched the whole thing with my "mini SHELDON " who drove me to the DR. then found out I have a TOUCH of pneumonia.

Damn Mayim. Dat ass...

I don't know which was more "inspiring": Mayim's skirt or Melissa's hair.

I was just melting the whole time and I am so glad I got to see this! (It happened over my lunch break today.) 

Jim's family is beautiful. Todd always looks very nervous when confronted with the press but it was extremely supportive of him to stand with Jim for the pics. I loved Jim's reaction when he first walked up there. "Hey it's you!" He actually looked happily surprised. 

I agree that he was blushing and his face while the Bob guy was talking and he was clearly trying to contain laughter made my day, my month and my year.

Edited by MsTeller
  • Like 4

So, I was looking into the Home soundtrack because someone mentioned a while back that Jim wrote and performed the Boov Death Song (which didn't seem to be listed on the information I saw).

Anyway, there was a link to a music video for the movie, a song by Jennifer Lopez called Feel the Light.

It made me want to cry!  Now I really really want to see this movie.  There wasn't any dialog, but lots of little snippets of scenes from the movie and it's so gorgeous and showed all this sweetness between Tip and Oh.  :cry:

Can't wait!  The 27th seems so far away!

15 pictures from CBS - The Big Bang Theory site.  "Jim Parsons Shines in a New Way as a Hollywood Star"

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_bang_theory/photos/1003646/jim-parsons-shines-in-a-new-way-as-a-hollywood-star/77113/smiling-from-ear-to-ear/

#4....Bill Prady is sitting behind Todd.  Behind Bill there is a redheaded woman with a man to her right...Todd's parents?  Reminded me of the GLSEN picture of them.

#5...Jim and his mom....so sweet

#9...The back row, you can see Jim's nephew behind Melissa

• Like 9

I mean to ask earlier, who's that grey-haired guy in the hoodie who came up and took a picture with Jim?  In one of the cbs pictures, he can be seen talking to Chuck Lorre and he waltzed up to Jim like he was one of the officials, but he was dressed like some casual passer-by.

Does anyone know who he was?

Anybody know why his star didn't follow the straight line and began a new row?  Am I clear in my description?

There are actually 2 rows of stars, that are staggered up and down the street. 

(So stars are diagonal to one another, but never adjacent)

Hope that makes sense :)

Edited by ashleyo85

10661235_359778990883187_5930794_n.jpg

From Jim's IG:)

best pic ever!!

it was a beautiful ceremony.. with all the BBT family,  I have loved the speech of Jim, the words that he has devoted to Todd and the embrace with his mother!

great day for Jim and his fans, happy for this amazing guy!

• Like 6