The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Jim Parsons

Thanks for the clip, Denyy!

I've set my VCR to record it, but it doesn't come on until 4pm here.  Nice to see this.

He's so cute!

• Like 1

Jamie,

I got an email from Darryl this morning and he wants to call me to talk about the poem and Jim.  I'm hoping we can find a time that works over the weekend or Monday morning at the lastest, so I can do it before I fly out to LA.

I can never remember the time difference between here and the UK, so I hope it works out.

The crazy saga continues...

Thanks for being a bit of a go-between! :)

You'll have to tell us when you'll be on radio.... our phanta is going to be a star!

• Like 2

Such a cute clip ! Doesn't he have to be sleep deprived with all his globe trotting?? Maybe that's why he's bouncing off the walls ;-)!

I wonder if he's had more than his usual 2 cups of coffee... :p

You'll have to tell us when you'll be on radio.... our phanta is going to be a star!

It's scary!  I hope they can edit out any stupid thing I might say...

It looks like I'm going to talk to him early Monday morning, before I leave for LA.  I hope I'm awake!

Jamie,

I got an email from Darryl this morning and he wants to call me to talk about the poem and Jim.  I'm hoping we can find a time that works over the weekend or Monday morning at the lastest, so I can do it before I fly out to LA.

I can never remember the time difference between here and the UK, so I hope it works out.

The crazy saga continues...

Thanks for being a bit of a go-between! :)

UK is *normally* 5 hours ahead of East Coast Time... but they haven't had Daylight Savings Time yet, so they are only 4 hours ahead right now

Just got to watch Jim's entire Ellen segment when it aired here locally....just as sweet and as funny as you would expect.

• Like 5

Just got to watch Jim's entire Ellen segment when it aired here locally....just as sweet and as funny as you would expect.

Did he get to meet Madonna?

I was watching it too and... is it just me or he really seems to be über-happy lately?! He was funny as hell!

• Like 4

I was watching it too and... is it just me or he really seems to be über-happy lately?! He was funny as hell!

He seems like he is in a good mood in some of the recent interviews. He also seems like he has gotten more used to them and more comfortable being himself in them.

I think we also get so used to seeing him as Sheldon! His sense of humor is very different IRL. I love him to death and think he must be awesome to hang out with.

Edited by MsTeller
  • Like 8

He was adorable as always....

I keep imagining him finally crashing...for a guy who goes to bed early he has been on a non-stop roller coaster for weeks now!! I hope he went home after Ellen and relaxes this weekend!! He needs some major rest!!! But he has such fun energy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

He was adorable as always....

I keep imagining him finally crashing...for a guy who goes to bed early he has been on a non-stop roller coaster for weeks now!! I hope he went home after Ellen and relaxes this weekend!! He needs some major rest!!! But he has such fun energy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No rest.  Premiere on Sunday.

Well, he has been going non-stop since the last taping, from the UK to NYC to TX to LA, with a thousand press junkets and appearances at every corner, and now he's got a taping on the 24th and the 31st.

He'll have some time off the next week, but who knows what he'll be doing then--working on stuff for the God play?

Then 2 more tapings and off to NYC, I guess.

Good thing he goes to bed early and exercises.  That helps with energy.  Plus those 2 cups of coffee in the morning! :p

No rest.  Premiere on Sunday.

And it's in the morning, too.  Is that unusual for Hollywood premieres or did they do that because it's a kiddie movie?

See the birthday gift Ellen gave Jim on her show today!

That was really clever of her....I wonder if he really does hate soup or if he was just joking around.

• Like 1