Jim Parsons

Tripper

I think the best gif in this whole universe is that Todd gif. : P No any licking Jim can beat that! Lol.

Btw I can't wait when pictures from Wish I Was Here will appear. : ))

i dont agree... i mean todd is cute, but he cant beat jim when he licks his lower lip... it makes me crazy and i do like that gifs pearl made... i mean look in his face, in his eyes... when he licks his lips it makes me feel so good, so happy and i want to be with him and cuddle him...

• Like 2

*lick*                                                                   *lick*                                                              *lick *

tumblr_morja96D9T1qltxmeo4_250.giftumblr_morja96D9T1qltxmeo6_250.giftumblr_morja96D9T1qltxmeo8_250.gif

*lick* 

tumblr_moluoabxUO1qltxmeo9_r1_250.gif

Me: "Why do you keep doing that?"

tumblr_morv2xqIAD1qltxmeo9_250.gif

Jim: "I Do?"

tumblr_mos5gnybj01qltxmeo3_250.gif

Me: "Oh, hasn't Todd told you this? I've counted"

tumblr_moluoabxUO1qltxmeo10_r1_250.gif

Jim: "Oh.."                                                                    "hmm *bites lips*"

tumblr_moluoabxUO1qltxmeo7_r1_250.giftumblr_moluoabxUO1qltxmeo2_250.gif

Me: "STOP!"

tumblr_morurfcDWw1qltxmeo5_250.gif

i do like his face expressions... he can look so different... i like it when he rolls his eyes and he looks confused... thank you pearl... i think he is very special in the way that his soul is in his eyes, in his face... you can see what he feels like when you look in his eyes... some people dont want other people see what in their hearts but jim shows his feelings outside, no matter what other people might think

• Like 1

You girls have got it bad! I bet Jim loves the love!

yeah, i am totally in love with him and i am not ashamed to tell this... he will wlways be my love and i hope and i think that jim loves it... he wants to touch our hearts and it is a sign how wonderful he is that we all love him... i love him for so many things... my english isnt good enough to tell all things...

• Like 1

The following Jim Parsons licking session brought to you by Pearl.

*lick*

tumblr_morv2xqIAD1qltxmeo2_250.gif

*lick*

tumblr_morurfcDWw1qltxmeo7_250.gif

*lick*

tumblr_morurfcDWw1qltxmeo8_250.gif

*lick*

tumblr_morurfcDWw1qltxmeo4_250.gif

*lick*

tumblr_morlepzx2c1qltxmeo6_250.gif

*lick*

tumblr_moluoabxUO1qltxmeo8_r1_250.gif

Excellent Pearl! Just one word: perfection :D
  • Like 1

Guys! Jim picked The Habitat Configuration for Emmy!

It's the episode where Sheldon gets drunk and visits Wil Wheaton.

What do you guys think?

I think he picked that episode because of two scenes 1) when Sheldon goes to the bar and talks to penny. He drinks Long Island tea really fast. 2) goes to see wil Wheaton and throws up.

Personally I thought he was going to choose the closure alternative.

I am actually glad he picked this one.  It is a good example of his talent and I preferred his performance in this one over the Closure one (mainly because of the meanness in comments in that).   So I am glad he went that route.  Plus it shows growth...he cares for Amy enough to confront Wil.  Something a guy who is afraid of bullies would never do for anyone else.

• Like 3

I don't think the academy considers how the character has changed upon the series. It may be they just see the quality of the acting and scale it based on how funny it is so I thought he would pick closure because that episode was straight up funny and he excelled at his acting. But I mean habitat is also good. He can't go wrong in these two episodes.

Oh but they do because that is what he got criticized by them last year for in his submission.  They felt his character had not shown enough growth.   So they definitely do consider that.

When they submit an episode, it is edited different than we see them. They edit out any scenes that don't include them.  Bearing that in mind, I re-watched Fish Guts and I would bet she would only have 3-4 minutes worth of submission after you edit out all of the stuff that does not have her in it from that Episode.   Sure it was great and classic Amy, but at the same time, it isn't much of a submission if it is only that much.  Go back and re-watch and you will realize that the majority of the episode really did relate to the Howard side of the story.  He was the A story, Amy was the B story and her scenes were not very long in length.   However, that being said, other than D&D, I am not sure what I would suggest she submit other than Fish Guts.  

What is really unfair is that Jane K from 30-Rock was in a two-episode story that she gets to submit and that is unfair to all of the other candidates in my opinion.   I am frustrated by that.

Edited by stardustmelody

Oh but they do because that is what he got criticized by them last year for in his submission.  They felt his character had not shown enough growth.   So they definitely do consider that.

The critics and pundits who do predictions take "growth" into consideration, but the Emmy voters don't. They judge the individual performance in the episode, not character arcs.

When they submit an episode, it is edited different than we see them. They edit out any scenes that don't include them.  Bearing that in mind, I re-watched Fish Guts and I would bet she would only have 3-4 minutes worth of submission after you edit out all of the stuff that does not have her in it from that Episode.   Sure it was great and classic Amy, but at the same time, it isn't much of a submission if it is only that much.  Go back and re-watch and you will realize that the majority of the episode really did relate to the Howard side of the story.  He was the A story, Amy was the B story and her scenes were not very long in length.   However, that being said, other than D&D, I am not sure what I would suggest she submit other than Fish Guts.  

What is really unfair is that Jane K from 30-Rock was in a two-episode story that she gets to submit and that is unfair to all of the other candidates in my opinion.   I am frustrated by that.

This is true for the guest performances, not the regular acting categories. The voters will get to see the whole episode. This is why many people think that the MF cast benefits so much from multiple noms in the same category: the voters get to see the same actor in multiple tapes due to the submissions of other actors from the same show. As a matter of fact, Vergara is now infamous for submitting episodes that help Julie Bowen more than herself, lol.

Although I too prefer Jim's performance in Closure, Habitat is an excellent choice for this category. Historically, Emmys love their "drunks".

I know.. I know that these pictures were here but I found this very large of his face

d5j7.jpgcvgj.jpggrjk.jpgmieg.jpgl505.jpgbtpw.jpg03vr.jpg

Wow! With this pictures we can see very closely those beautiful heavenly blue eyes!! Thank you Silver :D
  • Like 2

Guess who was a clue on Jeopardy tonight?  The category was "Age ain't nothing but a number" and the clue was "Perhaps this character he plays on TBBT can explain why Jim Parsons is 40 but looks 25."

• Like 3

Guys!! What am i gonna do with myself T^T I'm watching every  single interview with Jim as the guest, and then watching his plays'highlights and writing fanfics! I can't be anymore obsessed and I LOVE IT. I mean, he's so cute and delightful and i can't believe he's  the same age as my mother xDDDDD

I never trust predictions. Still I doubt Jim or Mayim will win, but there's always a chance. Of course I hope they'll both win more than ever, but I don't want to expect anything. I just really hope Alec won't win the Emmy : P sorry not sorry.

I really like Jim's episode choice for Emmys, though! Maybe I wanted closure, but this one is more safer, I think.

If anyone is interested in the prediction of Emmy here's the result of the vote.

http://pearlgrl.tumblr.com/post/56228474963/ugh-this-prediction-better-not-come-true-aw-i

Things don't look good for Jim Mayim and the show except Newhart for some reason.

:/ well this is dissapointing. Stupid competition.

I don't trust these predictions but it kind of brought me down to know that not many people have faith in Big Bang.

I love Jenna and Alec but damn I really want mayim to win at least.

You avatar is seriously cute!!!!  :wub:

Well Gold Derby was way, way, way off on their predictions for who would be nominated so I would not sit and dwell on what their predictions say.   They were completely off last year as well.   I still think Mayim has a very strong possibility (especially if she submits Fish Guts)  and Jim submitted an excellent tape that is likely a winning tape for him.  Gold Derby has pushed Louis for two years in a row now and he has not come close to winning so again, I doubt Louis will win.   Jim is most likely to win that because I have heard the others submitted their worst episodes.  Jim's is very strong for him.   Mayim's largest competition is Jane K. from 30-Rock because she was given the advantage of submitting a 2-parter and it was her strongest episode.  The others have submitted material that does not highlight them well.  The other potential competitor is Julie Bowen, more because voters could get lazy and just vote for her.  But if Mayim submits Fish Guts, that is a very memorable episode and that is what is important...what sticks out in voters minds.   You have to admit the spanking episode is hard to ignore.  :icon_lol:

• Like 2

Well Gold Derby was way, way, way off on their predictions for who would be nominated so I would not sit and dwell on what their predictions say.   They were completely off last year as well.   I still think Mayim has a very strong possibility (especially if she submits Fish Guts)  and Jim submitted an excellent tape that is likely a winning tape for him.  Gold Derby has pushed Louis for two years in a row now and he has not come close to winning so again, I doubt Louis will win.   Jim is most likely to win that because I have heard the others submitted their worst episodes.  Jim's is very strong for him.   Mayim's largest competition is Jane K. from 30-Rock because she was given the advantage of submitting a 2-parter and it was her strongest episode.  The others have submitted material that does not highlight them well.  The other potential competitor is Julie Bowen, more because voters could get lazy and just vote for her.  But if Mayim submits Fish Guts, that is a very memorable episode and that is what is important...what sticks out in voters minds.   You have to admit the spanking episode is hard to ignore.  :icon_lol:

Louis CK did win the Golden Globe this year, didn't he?  I know he won something where he and Jim were nominated.

Agree star, but I think that her acting in TLSP was great too, so I won't be upset if she submit one of these two