The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Jim Parsons

I was just remembering a moment from the taping--I don't know if any of the others saw this or can confirm it.

At one point when Jim was walking around chewing gum and reading his notecards, just before they went to tape the scene, it looked to me like he took the gum out of his mouth and stuck it to the top card and then put the cards somewhere in the kitchen, like on the counter next to the fridge, I think.

Now, I don't remember which scene this was because there were 2 scenes with the guys in the living room and 2 scenes with Penny and Sheldon in the apartment.  Before one of the Penny scenes is where he bit himself, and I don't remember what he did with his gum in that moment, but I don't remember whether he was chewing gum between scenes more than once.

I remember that before one of the scenes with the guys he stuck his cards under the seat cushion, so that wasn't where he had his gum.  Maybe it was after he bit himself.

I wish I could remember.  I don't know why I'm obsessed with that moment...

I do remember him chewing gum and spitting it out, but I didn't realize he stuck it on his cards, I thought he stuck it to a tissue he had in his hand, but my eyes could have deceived me.

I do remember him chewing gum and spitting it out, but I didn't realize he stuck it on his cards, I thought he stuck it to a tissue he had in his hand, but my eyes could have deceived me.

He might have used a tissue. Like I said, I only thought he stuck it on the cards and I was wondering why he would have done that.

Sigh, we have so much in common: pet peeve about drivers who don't use their directional, a gum addiction (he was chewing a lot on Tuesday night), love books, small dogs, hates karaoke...

Jumping up and down, waiving furiously "Hi, Jim, hi! Let's be friends."

• Like 8

A little OT but I love these doggie DNA tests. My friend just had her dog tested and he is a vizsla/hound mix and has terrier in him which we would never have guessed. Good for Otis for proving his pedigree!

• Like 1

552e751b16d0331d2b4d6ff7_jim-parsons-in-

Yup.  Totally does it for me.  Hoo! 

Loved the interview.  Did anyone else find it really hot when he said, "I'm going to kill you" ?  :sarcastic:

• Like 9

552e751b16d0331d2b4d6ff7_jim-parsons-in-

Yup.  Totally does it for me.  Hoo! 

Loved the interview.  Did anyone else find it really hot when he said, "I'm going to kill you" ?  :sarcastic:

Hell, yes. But he could say anything and I'd find it really hot.

• Like 6

He might have used a tissue. Like I said, I only thought he stuck it on the cards and I was wondering why he would have done that.

I doubt he would have, those cards seem to be his lifeline with his lines, but I did laugh at him putting them all over the set when he had to film, I wonder if they ever clean the set and find piles of old line cards from him… 

I doubt he would have, those cards seem to be his lifeline with his lines, but I did laugh at him putting them all over the set when he had to film, I wonder if they ever clean the set and find piles of old line cards from him…

At the time I wondered if he did it because he was through with those particular cards as they were doing the scene. I'm sure he doesn't keep them as souvenirs. :p

At the time I wondered if he did it because he was through with those particular cards as they were doing the scene. I'm sure he doesn't keep them as souvenirs. :p

Oh God no, can you imagine the stack he'd have? Over 100 per episode with over 180 episodes now… Yeah… Why? Though… Would be really neat if he did keep them or the scripts, auctioned them off and gave the money to a charity or something, just a thought. He would be the type of man to do something like that.

• Like 2

I was wondering this morning if anyone around here actually had tickets for the 5th, or one of the early preview dates.  I know several are going later in the summer, but I was wondering who was going early.

Well, I hope the extra two days give him a little more time to prepare.  It would have been exactly 2 weeks from the last taping to the first preview if they'd opened on the 5th.  And he's got so many lines to learn, even though he's been working on them inbetween his TBBT scripts.

I hope he gets a nap in sometime soon! :p

i just now bought a ticket for the 13th...i highly doubt they'll push back previews that far haha or imma come after someone i swear :p 

• Like 2

In the Vanity Fair interview when he answers the question of similarity to Sheldon, when he said he´s warmer and then after a short break: Right? That was sooo hot! :icon_redface::flirt:

• Like 9

11143047_849333128490010_645924919_n.jpg

From Jim's IG!

Yeah...GLSEN posted before he posted this asking he do a shoutout.....this was his response to their request.  I honestly think he would have posted anyway thoughl.

Is there a video to watch?

Yes at the vanity fair site...click on his image...the "play" button may be hard to see because I think it is a white button on a white background

I saw the Grace show. Jim was cute as always.

I maybe old (mid 30's) but I do not get the show at all. It was just.... awkward and weird. Like I said I maybe old and I don't get this humor but whatever.

Edited by Shamyfan

I saw the Grace show. Jim was cute as always.

I maybe old (mid 30's) but I do not get the show at all. It was just.... awkward and weird. Like I said I maybe old and I don't get this humor but whatever.

I think that her target audience is likely the under 35 crowd....and even though I don't always "get" her show I still find it entertaining.  I do think she looks a little less comfortable with Television than she did in her YouTube videos....but that may just be her needing to get used to the medium.   

Jim was cute as always...but I admit he seemed a bit lost at times on the show as well...like he wasn't sure what to think or say so tried to "wing it".  LOL!

Jim was cute, and gracious, but God, am I old:-)!

LOL I'm with ya! Jim seems a little A list to be on that. Nothing against her (never heard of her). Are they friends or something?

• Like 1