Jim Parsons

Tripper

wish we would be more since there really isn't any other way to reach out to him on social media :/

Ha! he just posted. Can you, like, wish him to have a part in Magic Mike as a stripper? LOL joking, joking!

Aww that's a really nice garden, mama Parsons ^^ 

Edited by Andy_90's_generation
  • Like 1

:icon_neutral: This may sound odd but I am from Wichita Falls and every time I see hail videos from Texas it makes me feel sort of homesick. 

His mom does have a lovely back yard and garden. I wonder if that is the house Jim grew up in or if she now has a new one.

• Like 1

We get storms like this in Chicago during the summer.....scary...broken windows...damaged roofs...dented cars...it's so weird to go outside after and quickly check out golf ball sized ice pellets before they melt in the heat. 

I thought it was funny how quickly he edited his IG post to confirm that he was in LA, not Houston....local people got very excited thinking he was there.

• Like 1

Jim heard your wishes above about sharing....he just posted another IG selfie with Rufus: https://instagram.com/p/1ragWmGI43/?taken-by=therealjimparsons :)

haha to quote sheldon: "This would be one of those circumstances that people unfamiliar with the law of large numbers would call a coincidence." (and yes i had to google that quote :p) must've been sending vibes or something haha 

Wonder if any of his cast mates will go along?

No, almost all guests are USD alums or students.    Very unlikely any other cast will be there.   It also is a fundraiser and fairly pricey to attend, not that that matters to the cast....  LOL!

I was trying to remember the end date of Jim's play, just idly wondering how much time he'll have afterward before he has to go back to work on TBBT.

The play starts previews 2 WEEKS from tomorrow.  He still has the San Diego thing this weekend, so he'll really only have not quite 2 weeks in NYC before they start.

Gosh, I wish I could see him onstage.  I've just become more and more fascinated with his acting the more I read about his thought processes when he's preparing for roles or thinking about characters.

Even with Home, with all of Oh's little squeaks and yelps and all of that, there were some wonderfully thoughtful choices.

I'm just dying to see him in more and more stuff.

BTW, Charitybuzz (?) is doing an auction of a meeting with Jim after the play.  It's for 2 people.  I can't remember if it includes the tickets to the play, but I think it does, then a meet up with him backstage afterward.

Last I saw there were about 4 bids and the top bid was somewhere in the $3000+ range. :p

• Like 1

It runs until August 2nd.  They put the preview dates back two days until May 7th and opening night is May 28th.

As it is mainly Jim and the two angels they may not need as much rehearsal time.

I brought my trip to New York forward so I could go  :icon_razz:

Edited by pegcarr
  • Like 2

It runs until August 2nd.  They put the preview dates back two days until May 7th and opening night is May 28th.

As it is mainly Jim and the two angels they may not need as much rehearsal time.

I brought my trip to New York forward so I could go  :icon_razz:

Thanks for that info!

I wonder if that means they'll try to do their first taping around the 11th, since that will give him a couple of days to get back to town for the first table read, or if they'll try to go one week later.

This past season, if they hadn't had the contract negotiation delay, they would have taped on August 5th to start out with.  But if he's gone until the 2nd, he wouldn't be available for a table read before August 4th, which would be the equivalent date this fall.

I hope he's able to get enough rest while he's doing the play so that he won't be too exhausted when he gets back to TBBT.

But I also wonder if it's somehow energizing, since he loves doing theater so much.  And he has said that it makes him all the more grateful to get back to doing Sheldon.

I'm so glad he's getting all these opportunities.

Thanks for that info!

I wonder if that means they'll try to do their first taping around the 11th, since that will give him a couple of days to get back to town for the first table read, or if they'll try to go one week later.

This past season, if they hadn't had the contract negotiation delay, they would have taped on August 5th to start out with. But if he's gone until the 2nd, he wouldn't be available for a table read before August 4th, which would be the equivalent date this fall.

I hope he's able to get enough rest while he's doing the play so that he won't be too exhausted when he gets back to TBBT.

But I also wonder if it's somehow energizing, since he loves doing theater so much. And he has said that it makes him all the more grateful to get back to doing Sheldon.

I'm so glad he's getting all these opportunities.

I would think after he gets going for a couple weeks his routine will fall into place and because of him having his own apartment all of his time not at the theater would be very normal. I just wonder is Todd able to work from NYC with his job or does it even matter if he works at all for that long. I know that's sounds kinda bad but I do wonder about these things. Lol