Not much new here, but Jim did another 30 second commercial airing this summer for Houston.   

This is adorable and makes me realize I have done the right thing by changing my plans. I belong back in Texas!

• Like 2

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantagrae

• rachelshamyfan

• vonmar

• stardustmelody

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMFG guys!   He commented on my IG pic.  I am in hysterics.  

Ok, so the premise of the play, as we know, is God wants to set the record straight on certain things and because He is so omnipotent, mere humans couldn't understand or see Him, so He's coming to us

So it was a great experience. I got Jim's autograph and a selfie! Great times. Here's the Majim hug from my vantage point. And when the cast left he kissed and hugged Mayim. Super cute, so glad I

Posted Images

I saw Jim last night outside the studio 54! ( sorry for the lousy picture... I was pretty excited!)

attachicon.gifIMG_1773.jpg

I'm going to see An Act of God tonight and I hope I'll be able to get his autograph afterwards  :)

And my hotel is right in front of Studio 54 so I can go see him getting out of the stage door every night while I'm here  :p

Good for you!  I want to hear all about it--and any and all squee-inducing adorable anecdotes you may wish to share! :)

I saw Jim last night outside the studio 54! ( sorry for the lousy picture... I was pretty excited!)

attachicon.gifIMG_1773.jpg

I'm going to see An Act of God tonight and I hope I'll be able to get his autograph afterwards  :)

And my hotel is right in front of Studio 54 so I can go see him getting out of the stage door every night while I'm here  :p

Oh, sounds great! at the risk of act like a stalker lol please take as many pics as you can  :icon_razz:

Catch a sneak peek video of Jim in An Act of God (for those who have not been able to see it yet or will not be able to catch it in New York).

https://instagram.com/p/26R1FkiVKW/?taken-by=donsaladino

I was so happy to see this! I'm not able to attend, so getting to view even five minutes of his performance was heavenly [emoji4]!

• Like 8

He's such a potty mouth haha. I love it.

Glad you had fun!

Watching the Rockets/Warriors game. It's intense!

ETA: Houstons lost by one point! That puts them down two games. That's a hard mountain to climb, but I've seen it happen before. It's a best of 7 series.

Idk if anyone cares, haha. But I just thought I'd keep people updated on Jim's team. Basketball is my life during the summer. :p

Edited by Maddie
  • Like 6

Glad you had fun!

ETA: Houstons lost by one point! That puts them down two games. That's a hard mountain to climb, but I've seen it happen before. It's a best of 7 series.

Idk if anyone cares, haha. But I just thought I'd keep people updated on Jim's team. Basketball is my life during the summer. :p

DAMN it! I've been rooting for them because of our Jimmy...

DAMN it! I've been rooting for them because of our Jimmy...

They are up against a very, very tough team. But hope is not lost for the Rockets. I've seen teams come back and win 4 games after being down 2-0 plenty of times. :) The next 2 games will be on their home court. That could make a world of difference.

Edited by Maddie

I just came back from the show... And it was amazing!! I've never laughed so much like I did tonight!

I got his autograph and while he was signing down the line he said "why it smells like horse shit out there!?"

This guy is hilarious!

So glad you had a good time and got his autograph! Were you able to snap a pic of him while he was working the fan line? He's so generous with his fans!

So glad you had a good time and got his autograph! Were you able to snap a pic of him while he was working the fan line? He's so generous with his fans!

Yesterday I didn't take pictures I was just looking at him :p but I did the night before and hopefully I will tonight :)

• Like 4

:icon_biggrin: Just went on Yotube to see a video and got Jim's "clown" commercial for Intel! It was the first time ever I have not rolled my eyes and hit "Skip" on one of these ads.

• Like 1

Glad you had fun!

My Warriors pulled it out! Rockets are a great team and the next couple games should be really interesting. Jim must have been pretty pissed that they let the opportunity to win slide right out from underneath them. 

• Like 1

This morning we were walking along the Hudson and we saw Joe Mantello sunbathing, shirtless, on the grass.

My mom said to me too bad he wasn't Jim... I told her that if he was Jim sunbathing shirtless and we walked past him I would probably be in jail by now!  :p

hahaha omg thats hilarious...still really cool to see him though!! he was amazing in the normal heart :) 

• Like 1

Ah, well, that's still pretty soon!

Yeah...and the downloads are still available in June...but it is still in the top 10 in box office so it is all good.  They have not updated international numbers for at least a couple of weeks so some of this data is old and does not include the weekend estimates:

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic:  $166,690,000    48.4%Foreign:  $177,785,822    51.6% = Worldwide:  $344,475,822  
Edited by stardustmelody

Jim's friend Melissa is in LA for the wedding of Adam and Craig  (The Amateur Gourmet & his partner)  She posted this picture to IG this morning.

eventsbymelissamcneeley

19 hours ago
This is how to get around in L.A. Thanks, @rubyroyale!#delta888royale #vintageride

11325870_393750637483865_81815018_n.jpg

I've been looking back at other pictures from when Jim bought his LA home and I'd swear this was taken in Jim's front drive.  So if I'm right, I wonder...is Jim's house playing a role in the wedding?

Maybe I'm just seeing things  :icon_rolleyes: