The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Jim Parsons

There's a new interview and I have to wait six hours to hear it!!!! Ahhhhh

I was able to listen just fine.  It was a LOT of football obviously lol

I'm just tickled pink that he has Tom Brady as part of his non-ESPN fantasy football team. Lots of points gained from last Thursday night's game against the Steelers. 

I wonder if Jim or any of the other guys have any interest in the MLS?

Sadly MLS is still not a big thing here in the US. Is it gaining traction sure and during the World Cup Americans get into it but aside from that its still pretty not-mainstream. Some parts of the country maybe more so then others, so I seriously doubt they follow steadily. And as I am married to one, being in a fantasy football league is like a 2nd job...especially Jim who is in two leagues. Thats a big commitment Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I just listened to the ESPN podcast and while I understand nothing about fantasy football is always lovely to hear Jim's voice :)

What I enjoyed though is the fact that those guys were so happy to talk to him :shy: I don't think I have ever heard anybody saying something bad about him. Lovely :) 

• Like 6

What I enjoyed though is the fact that those guys were so happy to talk to him :shy: I don't think I have ever heard anybody saying something bad about him. Lovely :) 

The quintessential boy next door. :girlinlove:

• Like 2

That was one person's read on how Jim acted last night, I wouldn't let it get to you.  If we had seen more reports about this I would be concerned for him.

Hopefully he has a nice week off, maybe even take a real vacation.

• Like 4

That was one person's read on how Jim acted last night, I wouldn't let it get to you.  If we had seen more reports about this I would be concerned for him.

I really hope so. It seems since I meet Jim I am even worse about someone I do not know feelings. It just seems so different from the way everyone usually describes him. 

And next week there is no taping right? 

Edited by Musicsnob

Not that I want him to go away and get harassed by paps and have a really shit time but even people who hate holidays should take one. I reckon he's just exhausted after last nights report. He needs a break

Edited by Amy Fowler
  • Like 2

Again, last night's report was one person's opinion.  Jim is a very focused professional, he has worked thru illness and other personal issues.  Unless I see corroboration, I take this information with a big grain of salt.

• Like 5

Again, last night's report was one person's opinion.  Jim is a very focused professional, he has worked thru illness and other personal issues.  Unless I see corroboration, I take this information with a big grain of salt.

I agree.  He worked when his grandmother had just died, as I recall.  We now know he worked while sick with the flu--and look at the episode we got!

Even if he was feeling out of sorts for some reason, he wouldn't bring it into his performance.  He's way too professional for that.

I'll up your big grain to a pillar. :)

• Like 8

There's a gifset going around for some time now, where we see Kaley sitting next to Jim and she asks - jokingly - if she should do a british accent. Jim answers very serious without cracking a smile "No" and looks all the time straight to the camera. everybody laughs because it's clear he said it as a joke. My point is -accepting this person's point of view and opinion- that i think Jim said that to Mayim as a joke. I think -for what little we have seen at comic-con, in interviews, videos and all that- that there must be some joking there between Kunal, Mayim, Jim they are always cracking jokes and Kunal posting once in IG about him being the third wheel... all that. So, for me, that's the way they joke. Not gonna give it more importance than that.

As for his performance, agree with all phanta said here and in the shamy thread lol

• Like 2

I agree.  He worked when his grandmother had just died, as I recall.  We now know he worked while sick with the flu--and look at the episode we got!

Even if he was feeling out of sorts for some reason, he wouldn't bring it into his performance.  He's way too professional for that.

I'll up your big grain to a pillar. :)

I am. Just having a day I'm sad so I think everyone is sad I guess. I've never read what time period his grandmother died. When was it?

I am. Just having a day I'm sad so I think everyone is sad I guess. I've never read what time period his grandmother died. When was it?

It was some years ago--but I couldn't tell you the exact dates.  I remember reading--maybe on the other forum--that someone kind of put two and two together about the date his grandmother died.  So maybe I'm making it up...

I do remember an interview where Jim mentioned the idea of how sometimes people in the cast may have a bad day or whatever but you can't bring that with you.

I think he also talked a time when he'd had some bad news but had to be on set for rehearsal and he was barely holding it together and then had to leave rehearsal and go cry or something like that.  Maybe that was the speculation about his grandmothers's death that someone came up with.

Hope I'm not talking out my a-s-s...

• Like 1

It was some years ago--but I couldn't tell you the exact dates.  I remember reading--maybe on the other forum--that someone kind of put two and two together about the date his grandmother died.  So maybe I'm making it up...

I do remember an interview where Jim mentioned the idea of how sometimes people in the cast may have a bad day or whatever but you can't bring that with you.

I think he also talked a time when he'd had some bad news but had to be on set for rehearsal and he was barely holding it together and then had to leave rehearsal and go cry or something like that.  Maybe that was the speculation about his grandmothers's death that someone came up with.

Hope I'm not talking out my a-s-s...

yeah I heard that as well

• Like 1