The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Jim Parsons

he has the exasperated smile down to a tee

Got that right!  :laugh:   He really needs to get headphones and block out all requests for photos if he wants to get some serious running in.  Otherwise, that park where he is running is crawling with people ALL the time (even during weekdays)...so yeah...he needs to either find a new place to run or run at an hour where he won't run into fans (unless he wants to be seen).   But given he likes privacy and probably is just trying to get his daily exercise in, I would guess it could get annoying, even though Hawking is right....he does value his fans.   It is just unfortunate he isn't given space at times... :girlsigh: 

• Like 1

I was kind of surprised by these pictures.  In past interviews he has said that he runs at home on a treadmill, early in the morning.  I wonder if this was his trainers idea, something a little more challenging, or if he just wanted to take advantage of the break from the searing heat that LA was experiencing,  Maybe he does it often and just never got caught before. :cool:

• Like 3

I was kind of surprised by these pictures.  In past interviews he has said that he runs at home on a treadmill, early in the morning.  I wonder if this was his trainers idea, something a little more challenging, or if he just wanted to take advantage of the break from the searing heat that LA was experiencing,  Maybe he does it often and just never got caught before. :cool:

It could be that his trainer recommended he get out on the terrain in order to condition him specifically for some reason.   I mean the terrain would offer far more challenges than a treadmill...but it also introduces more possibilities for injuries.   :icon_eek:   So maybe he is combining...treadmill during the week and then on weekends gets out and does some terrain runs.

It could be that his trainer recommended he get out on the terrain in order to condition him specifically for some reason.   I mean the terrain would offer far more challenges than a treadmill...but it also introduces more possibilities for injuries.   :icon_eek:   So maybe he is combining...treadmill during the week and then on weekends gets out and does some terrain runs.

Hopefully if his trainer told him to go out running in Griffith Park, he went with him!  :unsure:

• Like 2

The shoes he's wearing doesn't look like running shoes to me... Maybe he was just taking a walk in the park

In his IG post, he guy in the up close picture (rbucs) clarified that Jim was running.

• Like 1

The guy and girl in the two pics are sister and brother, they were out together running. 

Running shoes have evolved a ton over the past few years. I've been a runner since high school and my shoes today look nothing like the shoes I had 2 years ago let alone back then. I just bought new ones and you would never think they are for running. 

Treadmill running vs just plain out doors is totally different. I do both, and you get a much better workout out doors. Inside on the treadmill it's too controlled.  Maybe he just wanted some fresh air or to kick it up a notch. 

But, definitely has to be annoying being stopped in the middle of your workout for a selfie. 

• Like 3

Who would take the picture?

Well, Jim could take a picture of the bother and sister together. :icon_razz:

• Like 1

I don't think Jim would begrudge each of them a pic with him, especially if it was just a spur of the moment thing, like recognizing him on a run.  Who knows, maybe they had struck up a quick conversation while running as they encountered him.

I don't think he looks exasperated in the second pic.  And I don't think we should try to put some kind of fault on these fans for not having the foresight to think of doing a triple selfie for fear of wasting a few precious seconds of Jim's time.  If he didn't want to stop for the pics, I'm sure he could have politely declined.

I think he's always polite and accommodating when he can be.

• Like 5

angelbucagSo I just bumped into The Big Bang Theory's Sheldon Cooper during our morning run  #jimparsons #priceless#morningrun #postjanetjackson#thebigbangtheory #sheldoncooper#fangirl #griffithpark 49m

12132878_154289394921782_1877548595_n.jp

So flawless running DOES exist :blink: 

Could have been done as a selfie with the three of them... :girlwink:

theres no way I'd want to just have a picture of Jim's face...I'd want full body baby!

Edited by Amy Fowler
  • Like 1

So flawless running DOES exist :blink: 

theres no way I'd want to just have a picture of Jim's face...I'd want full body baby!

i just noticed your avatar!?

• Like 1

Home is being released on Netflix on November 25th.

From Entertainment Weekly: http://www.ew.com/article/2015/10/21/new-netflix-november?hootPostID=3aca2f71e8226d61ef41fcc02fc9ecb2

Home, Anna Karenina, and more coming to Netflix in November

Home’s next home is Netflix: The DreamWorks film, which was a smash hit at the box office when it premiered this past March, is one of several new titles the streaming service is adding come November.

home_0.jpg?itok=G2NtIbmx

• Like 9

Vonmar, I feel a shout out about that last post is deserved in addition to a like.  VONMAR!!!

• Like 5

I watched Home again on the flight over to the states last month.  Just as good the second time around and on the small screen although big screen was better.

• Like 3

I watched Home again on the flight over to the states last month.  Just as good the second time around and on the small screen although big screen was better.

"Can I come into the out now?"   Best scene ever.   Love this movie.

• Like 2

"Can I come into the out now?"   Best scene ever.   Love this movie.

I like when she says, "Smell ya later, Boov" and he says, "Wait!  Smell me NOW!"  :)

• Like 4

I like when she says, "Smell ya later, Boov" and he says, "Wait!  Smell me NOW!"  :)

I'm all out of "Likes" today, but I will go back and catch up tomorrow.    I liked that part, too.   I loved the fact that he changed all kinds of colors and gave away his lies every time.   

I know some of my bias is simply because I just love Jim Parson voice in the character.

• Like 1

I watched every episode twice and each time I find him even more amazing. He is both handsome and professional. I wish there was some kind of  machine to make as many sheldon cooper as you want cause one just isn't enough :))

I live in middle east and I have to wait one day to get the new episode, I really envy you guys for that one day :)) 

• Like 1