The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Jim Parsons

Same event...those were just from the same table

I think what Rachel said was that this was another picture from THE event, not that it was a different event.

• Like 1

I think what Rachel said was that this was another picture from THE event, not that it was a different event.

Oh sorry, I read that wrong...tiny fonts on small phone face... :laugh:   Sorry Rach...yes you are right..from the same event.

• Like 1

Wow, that are a lot new pics of Jim!!! I didn´t know that he did further Intel ads. I love all of them especially the one in the car where he´s singing.

And it seems he had a really nice and funny evening with his friends and Todd at the GLSN! Soo  happy for him!

I was curious about Jeffrey Katzenberg's pink casted arm.  According to TMZ he was in a car accident in Beverly Hills this past Monday and had to have surgery.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/10/24/jeffrey-katzenberg-car-accident-surgery-arm-dreamworks/

Another photo from last night...

sarahfreesemannMy hot date for the#RespectAwards tonight! #GLSEN#bazinga

12080539_955161847852783_1924790931_n.jp

Sarah was there representing Johnson & Johnson (GLSEN sponsor) Johnson Family Foundation.

• Like 9

I'm all out of "Likes" today, but I will go back and catch up tomorrow.    I liked that part, too.   I loved the fact that he changed all kinds of colors and gave away his lies every time.   

I know some of my bias is simply because I just love Jim Parson voice in the character.

I've been wanting to say this for a long time: Jim was AMAZING in Home. His voice really made the character. And I absolutely loved how amazingly different from Sheldon the character was. Also if any one has at the very least watched the 4 minute commercial for "An act of God" Jim is amazing in that too. Is there any recording of this play that could be purchased? I know it's highly unlikely but I wanted to see it and couldn't attend (living in Florida and all).

• Like 5

I've been wanting to say this for a long time: Jim was AMAZING in Home. His voice really made the character. And I absolutely loved how amazingly different from Sheldon the character was. Also if any one has at the very least watched the 4 minute commercial for "An act of God" Jim is amazing in that too. Is there any recording of this play that could be purchased? I know it's highly unlikely but I wanted to see it and couldn't attend (living in Florida and all).

I've been waiting for the recording, myself.   I haven't seen anything thus far.

Did you watch his IBM commercials?  

The man has got some truly amazing talent.   Some people, like my husband see Sheldon in everything that Jim does.   I don't.   I definitely see a distinction between the two.

• Like 4

I've been waiting for the recording, myself.   I haven't seen anything thus far.

Did you watch his IBM commercials?  

The man has got some truly amazing talent.   Some people, like my husband see Sheldon in everything that Jim does.   I don't.   I definitely see a distinction between the two.

I do too, and that's what I like about him. Yes, I've seen him in the computer commercials, but I think it's for Intel, and not IBM. I could be wrong :-)

I think that because Sheldon is such a standout kind of character and the first role most people had seen him in, that it's hard for them to see him as anything else.  And of course, his voice is going to be similar in many roles because it's still Jim's voice and face and body.  I think that was one of the advantages of "Home"--his face and body were not visible.

I hope he continues to make a name for himself doing theater and movies so that when tbbt has ended, audiences won't pigeonhole him.  I don't think casting directors will typecast him, but audiences might.

He's so talented.

Edited by phantagrae
  • Like 7

I do too, and that's what I like about him. Yes, I've seen him in the computer commercials, but I think it's for Intel, and not IBM. I could be wrong :-)

You are not wrong. I was.  It is Intel.

• Like 1

Guys I have a question... What do I need to do to get a ticket for a bbt taping? 

I apologize if this is not the right place to ask but I'm kind of struggling... 

Guys I have a question... What do I need to do to get a ticket for a bbt taping? 

I apologize if this is not the right place to ask but I'm kind of struggling... 

Go to the main forum for BBT and you will find a thread for how to attend a taping.  But basically, you have to go to the tvtickets.com web site and try to score them there. 

• Like 1

Go to the main forum for BBT and you will find a thread for how to attend a taping.  But basically, you have to go to the tvtickets.com web site and try to score them there. 

Thank you very much :thankyou:

I'd like to go in March and obviously there aren't any dates on the web site yet but since I'm from Italy this needs a little planning... and money :laugh:

• Like 1