Jim Parsons

Tripper

Did you see it on the big screen or on a DVD?

I just watched Visions.

Although I don't particulary like this kind of movie and Jim had very little screen time I got to say it was really worth it :)

He is quite a cute sight with a white coat :p

Thank you very much :thankyou:

I'd like to go in March and obviously there aren't any dates on the web site yet but since I'm from Italy this needs a little planning... and money :laugh:

Can I come with you??? (Sono italiana anch'io!!!)

• Like 1

I was thinking about Jim's friends and family in the Houston area with all the flooding and stormy weather.  I have some friends in the Austin area who had flooding in their area.

I'm sure she's safe, but they had some wicked weather out there.

• Like 1

From AdWeek: http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/jim-parsons-tells-intels-past-and-future-ads-its-snazzy-new-processor-167901

Jim Parsons Tells Intel's Past and Future in Ads for Its Snazzy New Processor Mcgarrybowen brings back sitcom star 

November 2, 2015, 4:42 PM EST

A year ago, Jim Parsons starred in his first major brand campaign—for Intel, having out-nerded 60 other actors for the endorsement deal. Now, in his sophomore effort for the tech marketer, the Big Bang Theory star plays everything from brand historian to prankster, as he introduces Intel's new sixth-generation Core processor.

In TV spots and social videos from mcgarrybowen, Parsons highlights the processor and the benefits associated with it. Along the way, he takes a journey through Intel's past (with cameos by earlier decades' unfortunate fashions), sings along with a child's video (which never has to end, thanks to the processor's less draining effect on computer batteries), advises a terrified skydiver (about editing and sharing his horrifying footage) and wakes up a sleeping man (like the processor instantly wakes up computers from sleep).

"We brought back Jim Parsons, who consumers loved for his fun, approachable style and connection to technology, as the star of a series of ads spotlighting the new chip and the many innovations that Intel has delivered throughout the years," said mcgarrybowen group creative director Craig Cimmino.

intel-jim-parsons-hed-2015.png

• Like 6