Jump to content

Jim Parsons


Tripper
 Share

Recommended Posts

I believe some angry people did not realize that there was indeed nothing implied regarding his post.

 

I can understand anger but really ... focus your anger on those fanatical ba*tards.

I wish I could have a way to express this to Jim. As a French woman and as someone living close to Paris. His post had nothing offensive.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What have "limes" got to do with Paris huh.gif 

Nothing. Some people are complete idiots and think that any expression of happiness translates to someone not caring about world events.

I think those commenters were waiting to pounce on any celeb who posted something other than a #prayforparis post. He probably hadn't seen the news and was just posting something to do with his evening ahead.

I hope he didn't see the negative comments and feel bad.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

What have "limes" got to do with Paris huh.gif 

Think it was the fact he was having a fun Friday when other people I other parts of the world weren't. But that's not his fault, some people can be so mean online :( 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So bad. For once that he posted a photo. Some people are really stupid. 

I hope he was not offended by these stupid comments. I think he didn't know and he enjoyed his evening, and it was kind of him to share his excitation with his contacts. Maybe when he has knew the events he maybe preferred remove it because he finds it not suitable with the events. He not had to, but maybe preferred to remove it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think someone had the time to screensaved it... I got the notification that he posted but for the time i checked to see the pic, it was already deleted.

I'd like to thank the girl that  left a beautiful message to jim in his ig. I think is a member of this forum. I hope jim can see it.

I don't understand people that in such diffcult time feel morally superior to point fingers at others!  Jim must be one of the most sensible artists out there. He just had the 'wrong' timing posting the pic. I'm sure he didn't even know what was going on at that moment. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Carlilla said:

Did someone see the pic? I have curiosity haha

Yes I saw it when he posted it.  I didn't think a lot about it other than it was nice to see him post something not "career" related for once.  Since it was a photo of limes on a kitchen towel on his counter in his kitchen, it just seemed nice to see a more "personal" photo posted.  That is why it is a shame people had to get nasty. I could see making sure he was aware there was a world-issue going on, but not being nasty about it.  I really think he didn't know until after he had posted the photo and was flooded with the Paris hashtag messages. I am just hoping he didn't get to the nasty message at all and took it down before he read it.   Hoping he just felt it could come across insensitive and chose to take it down on his own and not because of nasty comments.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As of right now, Jim has the second worst weekly score for his fantasy football league- due to his QB pick (Peyton Manning- Denver) throwing 4 interceptions and being benched. It'll be interesting to see if Jim sticks with Manning, or trades for someone like Cam Newton (Carolina Panthers) or Tom Brady (New England Patriots). 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, DrWackaDoodle said:

As of right now, Jim has the second worst weekly score for his fantasy football league- due to his QB pick (Peyton Manning- Denver) throwing 4 interceptions and being benched. It'll be interesting to see if Jim sticks with Manning, or trades for someone like Cam Newton (Carolina Panthers) or Tom Brady (New England Patriots). 

Ugh.....I so blame the coach for not pulling him after the second interception pass because Manning was not in tiptop shape to begin with, having foot problems.   Really annoying game to watch.  Poor Jim...I hope he changes QB because Manning is not a good choice this year.

The only points that Denver did get was when they finally pulled Manning and put in Osweiller.  I am glad they brought him in, but it was too late in the game.  Should have played him much earlier.

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Andy_90's_generation said:

Don't think someone had the time to screensaved it... I got the notification that he posted but for the time i checked to see the pic, it was already deleted.

I'd like to thank the girl that  left a beautiful message to jim in his ig. I think is a member of this forum. I hope jim can see it.

I don't understand people that in such diffcult time feel morally superior to point fingers at others!  Jim must be one of the most sensible artists out there. He just had the 'wrong' timing posting the pic. I'm sure he didn't even know what was going on at that moment. 

Oh did someone leave him a lovely message ? I'm so glad :) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Andy_90's_generation said:

Don't think someone had the time to screensaved it... I got the notification that he posted but for the time i checked to see the pic, it was already deleted.

I'd like to thank the girl that  left a beautiful message to jim in his ig. I think is a member of this forum. I hope jim can see it.

I don't understand people that in such diffcult time feel morally superior to point fingers at others!  Jim must be one of the most sensible artists out there. He just had the 'wrong' timing posting the pic. I'm sure he didn't even know what was going on at that moment. 

Do you mean Arduina?  Yes she is a member on here.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Well, I have come to this site and read through a lot of the forums and saw how much fun people have and also how people vent on here.  Well, I need to vent.  I saw someone post something on Jim's imdb board that just really irked me.    I think it is horrible that someone would makeup something just to get attention.  No one has answered this post yet.  My thing with this is that I used to work in the same school district as his mom and sister and I actually got to meet them.   They are the sweetest people and if they are that way then I feel it is safe to say that he is too.  I don't understand why some people like to take the nicest celebrities and make them out to be opportunistic party boys.  Okay, that is my two sense.  It might sound silly that it bothered me, but it did.
 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, amalakay said:

 Well, I have come to this site and read through a lot of the forums and saw how much fun people have and also how people vent on here.  Well, I need to vent.  I saw someone post something on Jim's imdb board that just really irked me.    I think it is horrible that someone would makeup something just to get attention.  No one has answered this post yet.  My thing with this is that I used to work in the same school district as his mom and sister and I actually got to meet them.   They are the sweetest people and if they are that way then I feel it is safe to say that he is too.  I don't understand why some people like to take the nicest celebrities and make them out to be opportunistic party boys.  Okay, that is my two sense.  It might sound silly that it bothered me, but it did.
 

Because they have nothing better to do than invent for gossip and attention. 

I never liked that website... Too many haters and s**t...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...