The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Jim Parsons

11 hours ago, Shamyyes said:

Since he hasn't posted I was wondering where Jim spent the holiday. .

I wanted a new christmas post :( 

All famous people are posting but he doesn't. :(

Maybe he is having a good holidays and he doesn't have time haha

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

He probably wants to keep his holiday time private :) 

We've called him the invisible man before.  When he wants to go off the radar...he goes off the radar hard.  I haven't seen a Tweet of an airport, restaurant or party siting.  As you said, he must be enjoying his holiday in private.  Good for him, he's had an amazing year and deserves to celebrate out of the limelight with his and Todd's family and friends.  

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, rachelshamyfan said:

I'm guessing he went to NY

I'm thinking they went to Texas, his family spent last Christmas with them in NYC.  There are people there who would be very protective of his time there.

• Like 2

On Sunday, December 27, 2015 at 8:33 PM, vonmar said:

I'm thinking they went to Texas, his family spent last Christmas with them in NYC.  There are people there who would be very protective of his time there.

I think he has said that he usually goes home to Texas for Christmas, but I think he said that back in terms early days of the show.  Now that he has more money, he can probably afford to take his family wherever, like he did last year, I guess.

Looks like an emotional episode. Interesting that his sister is on it too. We don't get the series here in NZ is it normally posted online?

13 hours ago, pegcarr said:

Looks like an emotional episode. Interesting that his sister is on it too. We don't get the series here in NZ is it normally posted online?

The TLC site will let you see full episodes from their site, but that would be the only place to see it online.   Not sure if they have ability to be seen globally or not.  I have TLC on my TV and never stream from there.  Maybe someone from a non-USA country has viewed other programs from TLC and can answer that????

• Like 2

20 hours ago, pegcarr said:

The more I think about this, I keep getting the feeling that he agreed to participate in this for Julie. Like she's a big fan of Theresa's show and the timing all lined up when he was in NYC doing AAOG?

I'm not exactly sure why, but it feels to me like something he did to make his sister happy.

• Like 7

This pics really capture the great year jim had. Shamy, Home, the star, and the same sex marriage law (even if he doesn't want to get married, he celebrated it), and, well his dogs that are always lovely lol. 

Wish w/ all my heart an even better 2016, full of work, joy and recognitions!!!!!

• Like 3

Aaaww, I´m in love with this IG pic! Best one ever!

It seems he took some time for making it and then sharing with us is so nice.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ddsunny473 said:

Aaaww, I´m in love with this IG pic! Best one ever!

It seems he took some time for making it and then sharing with us is so nice.

Jim used an app called #2015 Best Nine. The app finds your nine most liked IG photos of the year and creates a montage that you can share.

http://2015bestnine.com/

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Andy_90's_generation said:

So adorable!!!!!

.. Jim and Todd who play Risik ahah .. why they are so sweet!?? 

happy new year everybody! 

Edited by Shamyyy^-^
  • Like 6