Jim Parsons

Tripper

I, too, feel sorry about all that nonsense last night  we know he is already somewhat disenchanted with social media. I also feel there was some incident with his friend Melissa's husband IG account. I don't follow either of them but I read something on here about reposting private pics. I would be extremely surprised if there is s post for Todds birthday. Jims posts have changed dramatically since he opened the account. We don't even get pics of the pups anymore. Surely it has to do with the insults and insensitivity of some of his so called fans and followers. Truly sad for those of us that are respectful and true fans. 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, stardustmelody said:

Sorry...as I said, I don't even know where the posts were and I don't typically read comments on any posts on IG anyway so I would have no idea if they came from there or elsewhere that he saw them.   And yes, as I said, I had not seen them and was only quoting my friend.   It is unfortunate that those comments were so pushy and rude.   I don't understand why people feel they can tell other people what to do and how to live their lives, especially celebs they don't know at all.   It just amazes me!  :icon_eek:

I went and blocked a few of them so that next time they pop up I don't throw my phone through a wall!

Hopefully Jim agreeing to be in Mayim's selfie with John the next day means that he's not hung up over social media after that :( 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pegcarr said:

Anybody watched Visions yet?

I did.  It shames me to say that even Jim couldn't save it. It's a thriller and not very thrilling. I figured out the secret within the first 20 minutes. I understand why it went right to Netflix. At least Jim looked great.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mamallama said:

I did.  It shames me to say that even Jim couldn't save it. It's a thriller and not very thrilling. I figured out the secret within the first 20 minutes. I understand why it went right to Netflix. At least Jim looked great.  

At least you could fast forward to the Jim bits :)

Anybody watched Visions yet?

I agree... The film was pretty bad. I literally started to fast forward to any Jim moments! He looks so good as a doctor! Hope he finds other film projects that are a little stronger (more like Normal Heart).

• Like 2