The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Jim Parsons

I saw a photo of Jim in NYC on Instagram. Will not repot here because it was taken by someone on the street. He was only walking Rufus. Not Otis. Hope nothing is wrong with Otis. It usually is the two puppies together.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shamyyes said:

I saw a photo of Jim in NYC on Instagram. Will not repot here because it was taken by someone on the street. He was only walking Rufus. Not Otis. Hope nothing is wrong with Otis. It usually is the two puppies together.

I wouldn't worry, Todd was probably with him and had Otis....but they were out of the frame of the picture.

I've seen pictures before that show that when they walk the dogs together, they each take one.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ddsunny473 said:

Does anybody knows if Jim´s still posting on that Weibo thing?

Not really, his last post over there there was towards the end of April. On the bright side, he is posting on IG more frequently in this period and he has almost reached 3 millions followers,  LOL!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 5

19 hours ago, Shamyyes said:

That was my worry too !

Just now, Soopysue said:

That was my worry too !

But then I thought the same as Vomnar !

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Not really, his last post over there there was towards the end of April. On the bright side, he is posting on IG more frequently in this period and he has almost reached 3 millions followers,  LOL!

Yes, currently he´s up to 2´984´471 followers.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ddsunny473 said:

Yes, currently he´s up to 2´984´471 followers.

Actually, he has also posted on Weibo a few hours ago the same photos from the Upfronts he posted on IG. 

• Like 3

Last time, he posted about Genie, he got some hate on IG, if I remember correctly.  So it is nice to see Jim post about his tennis sweetheart again :shy:

I was wondering about it , due to the French Open. Nice to know, he is still her dedicated fanboy and also that, he loves  Roland Garros. !

Edited by serena_nyc1995

6 minutes ago, serena_nyc1995 said:

Last time, he posted about Genie, he got some hate on IG, if I remember correctly.  So it is nice to see Jim post about his tennis sweetheart again :shy:

I was wondering about it , due to the French Open. Nice to know, he is still her dedicated fanboy and also that, he loves  Roland Garros.

He didn't get hate because he posted about Genie.  The last time he posted about Genie was the same night Mayim won the Critics Choice Award for Supporting Actress in a TV Series.  A lot of loonies got on his case about posting about Genie and not celebrating Mayim's win on his IG account.  He had to create another post to remind people that sometimes he celebrates things with her via other types of communication, like texts.  It was very bizarre.

He does seem like a very loyal person.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, stardustmelody said:
I know I can't wait for this one....really excited for it's release.

Same here! The story sounds super interesting and I would have watched it even without Jim. But it's great if he can give it another popularity boost. :D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, April said:

Same here! The story sounds super interesting and I would have watched it even without Jim. But it's great if he can give it another popularity boost. :D

Same...the story is fascinating and I have always loved stories related to NASA and space exploration in general, or science.  So this is right up my alley and having the historical true story behind this one makes it even more fascinating.  What an accomplishment for those women.  I really can't wait!  Having Jim in the film is icing on the cake! :girlwink: 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, stardustmelody said:

Jim looks so happy.  :wub:

Interesting, I wonder why he his back to LA.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

Interesting, I wonder why he his back to LA.

Well given he has several projects to develop, I am guessing working on developing some of those projects.   He appears to have had lunch with some other man...I am guessing to talk about the projects.

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1

JP doesn't look 43 in this pic imo ^^^^. Great skin. He should impart his secret to other celebs who botch up their faces with botox.

Edited by serena_nyc1995
  • Like 2

On 5/22/2016 at 4:37 PM, Stephen Hawking said:

I thought Sheldon ordered turkey and roast beef, with lettuce and Swiss on wholewheat?

At the end of this interview in 2012, Jim announces that he had a turkey sandwich with avocado and mayo that day for lunch.

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/57059/jim-parsons-on-the-big-bang-theory-twitter-sports/

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

It was a reference to the opening scene of The Nerdvana Annihilation.

I recall at least one other interview over the years where Jim mentions his lunch. Like most people, he probably likes more than one kind of sandwich.  :icon_wink: 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lady in Red said:

I recall at least one other interview over the years where Jim mentions his lunch. Like most people, he probably likes more than one kind of sandwich.  :icon_wink: 

In further, truly shocking news: Jim Parsons is not Sheldon Cooper! They order different sandwiches! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 4