• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantagrae

• rachelshamyfan

• vonmar

• stardustmelody

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMFG guys!   He commented on my IG pic.  I am in hysterics.  

Ok, so the premise of the play, as we know, is God wants to set the record straight on certain things and because He is so omnipotent, mere humans couldn't understand or see Him, so He's coming to us

So it was a great experience. I got Jim's autograph and a selfie! Great times. Here's the Majim hug from my vantage point. And when the cast left he kissed and hugged Mayim. Super cute, so glad I

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, I Miss Dan said:

My "TV Weekly"  says Jim will be with Johnny on Conan on Wednesday night.

The whole cast will be on, it's a rerun of the February appearance celebrating the 200th episode of TBBT.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, I Miss Dan said:

My "TV Weekly"  says Jim will be with Johnny on Conan on Wednesday night.

I may be wrong but I think it is just a rerun of the episode in which the whole cast was there... 

• Like 1

Wow 3m that's a nice achievement for social media standars lol What's really impressive is the fact that the comments on his IG are so positive in its vast majority, that's really something! U can see the occasional stupidity mostly concerning his sexuality and all that, but to have nearly a thousand comments in each post, and most of them are synonyms of "i love u" "u're great"... he just shows himself the way he is and radiates such good vibes ppl can't help but love him!

• Like 8

IMO, that Conan interview was actually quite inane and stupid. They were going off topic and they should have focussed more on the show ,the characters and their craft, rather than personal anecdotes of the cast.  The cast  were  trying too hard to act different from their characters. I get that they were going for a fun vibe, but it felt very dumbed down to me.  

I like  interviews with more substance, like Inside the Actor's Studio. Jim was amazing on it. I would have preferred an ITAS episode  with the whole TBBT cast as well. The ITAS episode with the How I Met Your Mother cast was quite insightful and funny.

Edited by serena_nyc1995

21 minutes ago, serena_nyc1995 said:

IMO, That Conan interview was actually quite inane and stupid. They were going off topic and they should have focussed more on the show, the characters and their craft.  The cast  were acting ditzy(more than usual) and trying too hard to act different from their characters. I get that they were going for a fun vibe, but it felt very dumbed down to me.  

Personally I like  interviews with more substance, like Inside the Actor's Studio. Jim was amazing on it. I would have preferred an ITAS episode  with the whole TBBT cast as well. The ITAS episode with the How I Met Your Mother cast was quite insightful and funny without dumbing it down.

You're not going to get insightful interviews out of late night TV hosts, that's just the nature of that format.

I'd bet money that they will do ITAS before the show ends.  

• Like 4

It would be nice for the cast to do an interview where we'll learn more about interesting bts stuff. Just...no to ITAS. These interviews are so fucking corny and pretentious I just cannot...

11 hours ago, Judith said:

It would be nice for the cast to do an interview where we'll learn more about interesting bts stuff. Just...no to ITAS. These interviews are so fucking corny and pretentious I just cannot...

Jim Parsons' ITAS episode was actually very nice imo, even though James Lipton can come off a bit pretentious at times. Still, it was a great episode to me. His partner also talked about their first date etc. etc.  But I didn't really like Jim's  interview with Charlie Rose , who I find quite irritating. 

Edited by serena_nyc1995
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Judith said:

really?  The ITAS is about the actor NOT the show persay, so you wouldn't hear BTS stuff. BUT you do gets loads of BTS of the person who is on spotlight.  I found it the best Jim interview ever. 

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, serena_nyc1995 said:

Jim Parsons' ITAS episode was actually very nice imo, even though James Lipton can come off a bit pretentious at times. Still, it was a great episode to me. His partner also talked about their first date etc. etc.  

But I didn't really like Jim's  interview with Charlie Rose , who I find quite irritating. 

I forgot about Todd speaking. I was curious about him so I liked that part. I just don't like the whole -- so tell us about your ~craft -- thing and making every question sound like they're talking about WW 3. Anyway, I haven't seen the Charlie Rose one yet  because I have a feeling it will be similar to the ITAS one but I'll probably give in soon :D

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Judith said:

I forgot about Todd speaking. I was curious about him so I liked that part. I just don't like the whole -- so tell us about your ~craft -- thing and making every question sound like they're talking about WW 3. Anyway, I haven't seen the Charlie Rose one yet  because I have a feeling it will be similar to the ITAS one but I'll probably give in soon :D

Ok, you do know that the ITAS is presented not for fans but for acting students correct?  May help make more sense on why there is so much focus on their acting careers.

Edited by kerrycec03

20 minutes ago, kerrycec03 said:

really?  The ITAS is about the actor NOT the show persay, so you wouldn't hear BTS stuff. BUT you do gets loads of BTS of the person who is on spotlight.  I found it the best Jim interview ever. 

Yeah, I guess when I wrote that it would be nice if the cast did a bts interview but not on ITAS I didn't think that they wouldn't do that there anyway.

10 minutes ago, kerrycec03 said:

Ok, you do know that the ITAS is presented not for fans but for acting students correct?  May help make more sense on why there is so much focus on their acting careers.

I knew that, the "problem" I have with these interviews is the vibe I get.