The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Jim Parsons

They look so perfect together :shy: . One of my fave celeb couples.

Edited by serena_nyc1995
  • Like 5

33 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Here you go...

Todd is completely stealing Jim's thunder in this photo.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Shamyyes said:

Todd has a gorgeous smile

He has a fanastic smile  he  really handsome

• Like 4

Jim's deep blue- violet eyes are like the oceans you want to drown in  

The shirt helps too.

Edited by serena_nyc1995
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Tomorrow Jim will be at the Dan Patrick Show, at 9 am ET...I hope this time they upload the whole segment on Youtube!

https://www.facebook.com/thedanpatrickshow/?fref=nf

I know I live inScotland and last time I listened live to the show , 1pm GMT is 9amET, but I won't be in from work till 2pm tomorrow , hoping I don't miss Jim !!!! . Would be great if it went on YouTube :) 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

I know I live inScotland and last time I listened live to the show , 1pm GMT is 9amET, but I won't be in from work till 2pm tomorrow , hoping I don't miss Jim !!!! . Would be great if it went on YouTube :) 

When Jim is a guest there they generally upload the whole segment on YT; except that, last time, in October, on their YT channel just a few highlights were uploaded. Anyway I could listen to the podcast after the show and at a less  ungodly hour, LOL!!!!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 1

I was wondering when or if he would say something. This terrible tragedy hits close to home for me as well and the last days have been... tough, to say the least.

• Like 7

One of the victims was someone who, while not a friend, was someone I've met.  Jim captured many people's thoughts extremely well. 

• Like 8

Beautiful post by Jim .

on a side note I forgot about him on Dan Patrick :( . Anyone know where I can catch it up ?

Jim hasn't been on yet !!! I'm listening live and he's coming up it says !!!! :) 

• Like 1

I won't be able to listen to this live so if you could relay if he says anything interesting that would be much appreciated.

• Like 2

for those listening right now, and those who will listen later... did Dan just said "you and your husband"????? am I grasping at nothing here??? i think maybe it was just a way Dan had of referring to Todd, but still.... i was like "whaaat?"

edit

nevermind. Todd is texting Jim, live, and just said he's not jim's husband... (why?? lol) this is pretty funny tho. Jim and Dan have been joking around al the "interview" and now are playing a game of guess the mean line or something like that. aaand it's over.

Edited by Andy_90's_generation
  • Like 4

32 minutes ago, April said:

I won't be able to listen to this live so if you could relay if he says anything interesting that would be much appreciated.

he said the character he plays in Hidden Figures is a sort of mean guy, racist... he talked about his time in AAOG, when during a line about God being ok with gays, a person yelled at him and he was a little scared the person could have a weapon. The rest, was all funny-bickering with Dan about the show, when will it end, if jim can be mean, and all that. Todd texting him live, and Jim and DAn joking about having a foursome with Dan's wife and Todd LOL all around very funny. They are clearly good friends at this point, they feel comfortable, and Jim sounds like he really enjoys been there.

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, Andy_90's_generation said:

he said the character he plays in Hidden Figures is a sort of mean guy, racist... he talked about his time in AAOG, when during a line about God being ok with gays, a person yelled at him and he was a little scared the person could have a weapon. The rest, was all funny-bickering with Dan about the show, when will it end, if jim can be mean, and all that. Todd texting him live, and Jim and DAn joking about having a foursome with Dan's wife and Todd LOL all around very funny. They are clearly good friends at this point, they feel comfortable, and Jim sounds like he really enjoys been there.

Did he say something about when the show is supposed to end or if there are negotiations going on right now?