• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantagrae

• rachelshamyfan

• vonmar

• stardustmelody

10 hours ago, vonmar said:

From when Jim was on The Late Late Show with James Corden...

Okay, the last one really cracked me up! omg Jim auditioning for Barney!??? LOL What I would give to see that.

"I mean, maybe I'm giving that vibe off. Maybe underneath this character I've been playing is a raging horndog and a womanizer..." LMAO

10 hours ago, vonmar said:

From when Jim was on The Late Late Show with James Corden...

Sheldon is Barney theory?  Sheldon did once say "challenge accepted "  , reddit can be an interesting place for fan theories .

fun  seeing him say "A.I. with boobs" , poor Bernadette lol !

Eta: Jim's arms looked  good in that white collar shirt. 

Edited by serena_1995

23 minutes ago, April said:

Okay, the last one really cracked me up! omg Jim auditioning for Barney!??? LOL What I would give to see that.

"I mean, maybe I'm giving that vibe off. Maybe underneath this character I've been playing is a raging horndog and a womanizer..." LMAO

Me too! I did  not know that but it must have had a hell of an audition, lol!

Barney is awesome, love him, although HIMYM is a bit overated imo. Glad Jim got Sheldon because it is a funnier and also a more interisting character :)

Edited by spidergirl

2 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Me too! I did  not know that but it must have had a hell of an audition, lol!

Barney is awesome, love him, although HIMYM is a bit overated imo. Glad Jim got Sheldon because it is a funnier and also a more interisting character :)

Jim has mentioned in previous interviews that he auditioned for that part in himym.  I think it was on Live with Kelly. 

5 minutes ago, serena_1995 said:

Jim has mentioned in previous interviews that he auditioned for that part in himym.  I think it was on Live with Kelly. 

I have not seen on live with Kelly. Actually since I created an account in forum I am more updated about these participations in live shows from the tbbt cast. Many stuff I have missed but now I am more aware of the news :)

Edited by spidergirl

Jim first told the story about auditioning for the role of Barney on HIMYM back in April 2015 during a Q&A at The University of San Diego.  He (along with others) was celebrated at the university's annual Alumni Honors event.  Prior to the ceremony Jim did the Q&A (with his former teacher, Richard Seer) for the university's undergraduate students.

He repeated the story on Live with Kelly and Michael in May 2015.

Edited by vonmar

2 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Jim was at the Sunday Today with Willie Geist this morning, here's the video of his segment...

http://www.today.com/sunday-today

The cola song was so cute and he is a grown man, hehe! And I loved the vibe in Jim's voice about everyone want to come back to a s11 and he would be shocked if they wouldn't.  Listen to Jim, please :)

Edited by spidergirl

Regarding Hidden Figures...

Final Oscar voting began yesterday and will conclude on February 21st. The Oscars will air on Sunday, February 26th.

As of Monday, it is #5 in North America with earnings of a little over $132 million and in international release has earned an additional $12.5 million. 

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=hiddenfigures.htm

Edited by vonmar

The Oscars are one week from tonight...LA LA Land is expected to win Best Picture.  Gold Derby has Hidden Figures at 40:1 odds to win that category. I don't think that anyone involved in Hidden Figures will be crushed by a loss there.  The film has succeeded on so many levels.

At the box office, Hidden Figures is still hanging in there...in it's 9th week since its release, the film is #6 in the county and has earned $142 million domestically and $21 million internationally for a total gross of $163 million.  The film was made on a slim $25 million dollar budget.