• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantagrae

• rachelshamyfan

• vonmar

• stardustmelody

well Hidden Figures didn't win Best Picture, but I'm happy they made it this far in the Oscar race !! Now at least Jim can say he was in an Oscar Best Picture nominated movie. IMO the cast of HF was the best thing about it, so winning the SAG ensemble was the real achievement for Hidden Figures, happy it got them the SAG.  but more importantly, Jim got to witness a big flub in oscar history when the best picture was incorrectly announced as La La Land, LMAO.  how humiliating for LLL . That was seriously WTF.......

Edited by serena_1995

7 hours ago, vonmar said:

I have seen the whole ceremony and this moment was very funny, lol! Jim had a good few seconds of screentime! :)

About the blunder, wow I have never thought it was possible to happen something like that in Oscars ! Mistakes are something that happen but they took too much time for fixing it, the whole cast of La La Land had the statues already on their hands!

However I must confess I had a good laugh with Kimmel words before the ending of the ceremony, lol! For who was so sleepy at that time of the ceremony was a good laugh before going to bed! Holy cracker! :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by spidergirl

Jim was again at the Dan Patrick show today, sharing with his "buddies" his Oscars experience. Here's some YT video, for the show's Official Channel. The full podcast as usual is available at their website.

16 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Jim was again at the Dan Patrick show today, sharing with his "buddies" his Oscars experience. Here's some YT video, for the show's Official Channel. The full podcast as usual is available at their website.

Thank you so much for sharing these videos! It was so cool listening  Jim's unforgetable go to Oscars as he has always so good mood even when things get messed for him like the  id stuff, lol! Btw, he has a such good radio voice , I could hearing him for hours! And his laugh is delicious! <3

LOL I'm delighted they did a follow-up interview with him, haha! <3

Just finished listened to the podcast which had a few more titbits - the most interesting being that despite many project announcements in the press so far nothing yet has been scheduled for filming this summer. It's still all early stages according to Jim.

LOL I'm delighted they did a follow-up interview with him, haha! Just finished listened to the podcast which had a few more titbits - the most interesting being that despite many project announcements in the press so far nothing yet has been scheduled for filming this summer. It's still all early stages according to Jim.

Yes loved the podcast - he's honestly so cute !!!
Anyway - I too was surprised at the lack of confirmed summer work - I thought he was going to be super busy , must all be waiting for one thing and another :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Yes loved the podcast - he's honestly so cute !!!
Anyway - I too was surprised at the lack of confirmed summer work - I thought he was going to be super busy , must all be waiting for one thing and another :)

Me, too! I would have thought that at least something is ready for filming already. Oh well...

13 hours ago, spidergirl said:

Thank you so much for sharing these videos! It was so cool listening  Jim's unforgetable go to Oscars as he has always so good mood even when things get messed for him like the  id stuff, lol! Btw, he has a such good radio voice , I could hearing him for hours! And his laugh is delicious! <3

I love how he said , that his sexuality, gay or straight, does not matter for Salma Hayek and his fanboying/crushing on her "liquid sensuality" . lol . I love his voice too, it was pretty entertaining and funny.

Edited by serena_1995

9 hours ago, serena_1995 said:

I love how he said , that his sexuality, gay or straight, does not matter for Salma Hayek and his fanboying/crushing on her "liquid sensuality" . lol . I love his voice too, it was pretty entertaining and funny.

From Dusk Till Dawn, yep 'liquid sensuality' for sure lol

Sounds like Jim had an eventful night at the Oscars, both there and on the way lol.

Edited by Jonny