The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Jim Parsons

well Hidden Figures didn't win Best Picture, but I'm happy they made it this far in the Oscar race !! Now at least Jim can say he was in an Oscar Best Picture nominated movie. IMO the cast of HF was the best thing about it, so winning the SAG ensemble was the real achievement for Hidden Figures, happy it got them the SAG.  but more importantly, Jim got to witness a big flub in oscar history when the best picture was incorrectly announced as La La Land, LMAO.  how humiliating for LLL . That was seriously WTF.......

Edited by serena_1995
  • Like 8

40 minutes ago, April said:

juwow Well, at least Jim didn't make the biggest blunder that evening! LMAO

just saw it wow that was a big blunder

• Like 1

7 hours ago, vonmar said:

I have seen the whole ceremony and this moment was very funny, lol! Jim had a good few seconds of screentime! :)

About the blunder, wow I have never thought it was possible to happen something like that in Oscars ! Mistakes are something that happen but they took too much time for fixing it, the whole cast of La La Land had the statues already on their hands!

However I must confess I had a good laugh with Kimmel words before the ending of the ceremony, lol! For who was so sleepy at that time of the ceremony was a good laugh before going to bed! Holy cracker! :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 2

One of Jim's friend Melissa's favorite LA stores.  She has posted several IG photos about them.

(nice PR for them :icon_biggrin:)

• Like 2

Guys, does anyone know when was the last time Jim snappchatted? I miss them kolobok_scratch_one-s_head.gif

It was way back in October, I wonder if he is ever going to start using it again. I always enjoyed his snaps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Carlos said:

Don't like the way the tuxedo fit him, or maybe it's just the photo.

I agree, for me it's the jacket that just doesn't look right...

8 hours ago, Carlos said:

Don't like the way the tuxedo fit him, or maybe it's just the photo.

Agree. Maybe it is the photo too, but in my humble opinion (not that i know about fashion, at all...) a bigger jacket, or another cut maybe... Anyway, he looks gorgeous with a suit, or a tshirt, of checkered shirt and jeans LOL

• Like 2

Jim was again at the Dan Patrick show today, sharing with his "buddies" his Oscars experience. Here's some YT video, for the show's Official Channel. The full podcast as usual is available at their website.

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Jim was again at the Dan Patrick show today, sharing with his "buddies" his Oscars experience. Here's some YT video, for the show's Official Channel. The full podcast as usual is available at their website.

Thank you so much for sharing these videos! It was so cool listening  Jim's unforgetable go to Oscars as he has always so good mood even when things get messed for him like the  id stuff, lol! Btw, he has a such good radio voice , I could hearing him for hours! And his laugh is delicious! <3

• Like 4

LOL I'm delighted they did a follow-up interview with him, haha! <3

Just finished listened to the podcast which had a few more titbits - the most interesting being that despite many project announcements in the press so far nothing yet has been scheduled for filming this summer. It's still all early stages according to Jim.

• Like 3

LOL I'm delighted they did a follow-up interview with him, haha! Just finished listened to the podcast which had a few more titbits - the most interesting being that despite many project announcements in the press so far nothing yet has been scheduled for filming this summer. It's still all early stages according to Jim.

Yes loved the podcast - he's honestly so cute !!!
Anyway - I too was surprised at the lack of confirmed summer work - I thought he was going to be super busy , must all be waiting for one thing and another :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Yes loved the podcast - he's honestly so cute !!!
Anyway - I too was surprised at the lack of confirmed summer work - I thought he was going to be super busy , must all be waiting for one thing and another :)

Me, too! I would have thought that at least something is ready for filming already. Oh well...

• Like 3

13 hours ago, spidergirl said:

Thank you so much for sharing these videos! It was so cool listening  Jim's unforgetable go to Oscars as he has always so good mood even when things get messed for him like the  id stuff, lol! Btw, he has a such good radio voice , I could hearing him for hours! And his laugh is delicious! <3

I love how he said , that his sexuality, gay or straight, does not matter for Salma Hayek and his fanboying/crushing on her "liquid sensuality" . lol . I love his voice too, it was pretty entertaining and funny.

Edited by serena_1995
  • Like 6

9 hours ago, serena_1995 said:

I love how he said , that his sexuality, gay or straight, does not matter for Salma Hayek and his fanboying/crushing on her "liquid sensuality" . lol . I love his voice too, it was pretty entertaining and funny.

From Dusk Till Dawn, yep 'liquid sensuality' for sure lol

Sounds like Jim had an eventful night at the Oscars, both there and on the way lol.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 4

Full interview from The Dan Patrick Show You Tube Channel.....

• Like 9

Well, if this just keeps going I guess he'll has something to keep him busy over the summer!

• Like 1