In Memoriam: Mike (walnutcowboy) has passed away

Jim Parsons

Tripper

On 5/19/2017 at 6:47 PM, vonmar said:

Jim's PR people have already updated his bio on his IMDB profile...

Spouse 

Todd Spiewak (13 May 2017 - present)

Trivia

When Parsons married Todd Spiewak in May 2017, they had been romantic partners for 14 years.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1433588/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

A friend of mine's IMDB profile says she's married with three kids.

She's single with no kids. 

Just be wary!

17 minutes ago, Capt. Hilts said:

A friend of mine's IMDB profile says she's married with three kids.

She's single with no kids. 

Just be wary!

Jim's IMDb page is updated and closely monitored by his PR team.  The information is reliable.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Andy_90's_generation said:

Saw it on IG, but the girl took it down, or made her account private, you can't see the pic publicly anymore. 

3 hours ago, Andy_90's_generation said:

Saw it on IG, but the girl took it down, or made her account private, you can't see the pic publicly anymore. 

Thanks, Andy.  I just thought how great that he and Todd made a place to get back to Rome!!  GInny

• Like 5

As you may know (or may not know) Jim and Tod have been kind enough to agree to pose for some pictures while they are on their honeymoon.  It really is heartwarming to me how few people are sharing those pictures online.  If you think in terms of the wedding pictures that Jim released, they were shared thousands of times, because it was their choice to share making it okay if we shared.

Thank you to everyone here who resisted the urge and respected their privacy.

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 9

when is Jim starting to film "A kid like Jake"??? 

Also.. i don't know if you guys saw it, but in a interview, James Corden said, a cuple of weeks ago, that he would love to do The Producers with Jim, on theater. i just!!!!.... I wish Jim could do more theater! i know he has TBBT, but seeing Jim in broadway is just... i mean he loves it, and he has more room to do all kinds of roles.

Edit: whenever i read honeymoon , or wedding or husband, talking about these two, i instantly have this stupid smile in my fangirl face... i think i will have this "problem" forever LOL

Edited by Andy_90's_generation
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Andy_90's_generation said:

when is Jim starting to film "A kid like Jake"??? 

Also.. i don't know if you guys saw it, but in a interview, James Corden said, a cuple of weeks ago, that he would love to do The Producers with Jim, on theater. i just!!!!.... I wish Jim could do more theater! i know he has TBBT, but seeing Jim in broadway is just... i mean he loves it, and he has more room to do all kinds of roles.

Edit: whenever i read honeymoon , or wedding or husband, talking about these two, i instantly have this stupid smile in my fangirl face... i think i will have this "problem" forever LOL

Supposedly in June in NYC from what I have seen on Twitter. 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, mirs1 said:

That looks delicious! Lemon pie?

3 minutes ago, April said:

I guess he's food blogging his honeymoon now. lol

This looks delicious.

I wonder what might be the dessert, hehe.  :)

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 3

From The Hollywood Reporter

The 25 Best Drama Schools for an Acting Degree

THR consulted with deans, teachers, students, actors and other insiders to put together this year's ranking of top schools to get an MFA.

# 14

The Old Globe and University of San Diego Shiley Graduate Theatre Program

San Diego

This joint venture between The Old Globe — a 1935-built Tudor temple based on Shakespeare's original theater — and the University of San Diego offers a two-year, classics-heavy education. It's a highly selective program that allows just seven students per class (about 2 percent of applicants). Jim Parsons is a grad.

• Like 6

On 5/19/2017 at 5:29 PM, vonmar said:

In the IG "search" function it's always best to use #personsname or #eventname...for example #jimparsons.  No spaces.  You get better results.

It appears that that post was deleted, I'm glad. He's on his honeymoon and still being too nice to say no.  If he wants to post/share, that's different.

Very kind of him to do that for some lucky fans...he seems just so nice, normal and down to earth... I hope fans that get to see him on his honeymoon are respectful and not too in his face. 

• Like 9

In the end, this radio podcast is still going, despite the announce at first of it being for only a month (aprox.). I'm glad it seems ppl is taking notice of it. I can't register to be able to listen to it sadly, but is cool it's still on air. (Give Jim a full radio show, please!!!!)

• Like 3

So sweet on IG live, talking about the wedding and how his feelings kept changing...from deciding to get married...to the planning...to the actual day.  What started in his mind as a party, became so much more meaningful.

He referred to getting married as "the second act" in a lifelong committed relationship.

• Like 8