Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Jim Parsons

Recommended Posts

Jim at the premiere of "A Kid Like Jake"

 

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So i read online the film was very well received with an standing ovation. Great performances all around, and apparently Jim and Claire stood out with an epic fight scene that was very poignant and painful, it seems. 

I couldn't find any article with a review, but suppose those will come out later sometime? Dunno.

Hope some mayor distributor picks this movie up, because it seems it has potential to compete for some awards. And most importantly, it will allow more ppl to watch this beautiful story. Ah! Jim honey, I'm so proud!! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Andy_90's_generation said:

So i read online the film was very well received with an standing ovation. Great performances all around, and apparently Jim and Claire stood out with an epic fight scene that was very poignant and painful, it seems. 

I couldn't find any article with a review, but suppose those will come out later sometime? Dunno.

Hope some mayor distributor picks this movie up, because it seems it has potential to compete for some awards. And most importantly, it will allow more ppl to watch this beautiful story. Ah! Jim honey, I'm so proud!! 

I hope so, I want badly to watch it asap! Jim is very clever in his career choices. I am also very proud of him. :)

  • Like 1
  • Koala Face 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Vulture

Claire Danes and Jim Parsons Are Stunningly Good in the Smart, Graceful A Kid Like Jake

<Full review in the link>

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, vonmar said:

From Vulture

Claire Danes and Jim Parsons Are Stunningly Good in the Smart, Graceful A Kid Like Jake

<Full review in the link>

What a marvel of a review.  I've been waiting all day, but  so far, just Hollywood Reporter and, now, Vulture.  Does anybody know if there should be more by now?  But more important, thank you so much, Vonmar.

 

 

Edited by Ginny Hamilton
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Ginny Hamilton said:

What a marvel of a review.  I've been waiting all day, but  so far, just Hollywood Reporter and, now, Vulture.  Does anybody know if there should be more by now?  But more important, thank you so much, Vonmar.

 

 

It's an indie movie, whose release date aside from Sundance festival hasn't been announced yet; I think there'll be more reviews if and when it gets a distribution deal, and the general public can watch it in theaters 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mirs1 said:

It's an indie movie, whose release date aside from Sundance festival hasn't been announced yet; I think there'll be more reviews if and when it gets a distribution deal, and the general public can watch it in theaters 

Thank you so much.  I am very new to this, and want the film  to do well--just because.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.