The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Jim Parsons

Jim at the premiere of "A Kid Like Jake"

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 2

So i read online the film was very well received with an standing ovation. Great performances all around, and apparently Jim and Claire stood out with an epic fight scene that was very poignant and painful, it seems. 

I couldn't find any article with a review, but suppose those will come out later sometime? Dunno.

Hope some mayor distributor picks this movie up, because it seems it has potential to compete for some awards. And most importantly, it will allow more ppl to watch this beautiful story. Ah! Jim honey, I'm so proud!! 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Andy_90's_generation said:

So i read online the film was very well received with an standing ovation. Great performances all around, and apparently Jim and Claire stood out with an epic fight scene that was very poignant and painful, it seems. 

I couldn't find any article with a review, but suppose those will come out later sometime? Dunno.

Hope some mayor distributor picks this movie up, because it seems it has potential to compete for some awards. And most importantly, it will allow more ppl to watch this beautiful story. Ah! Jim honey, I'm so proud!! 

I hope so, I want badly to watch it asap! Jim is very clever in his career choices. I am also very proud of him. :)

• Like 1
  • Koala Face 1

From Vulture

Claire Danes and Jim Parsons Are Stunningly Good in the Smart, Graceful A Kid Like Jake

<Full review in the link>

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, vonmar said:

From Vulture

Claire Danes and Jim Parsons Are Stunningly Good in the Smart, Graceful A Kid Like Jake

<Full review in the link>

What a marvel of a review.  I've been waiting all day, but  so far, just Hollywood Reporter and, now, Vulture.  Does anybody know if there should be more by now?  But more important, thank you so much, Vonmar.

Edited by Ginny Hamilton
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ginny Hamilton said:

What a marvel of a review.  I've been waiting all day, but  so far, just Hollywood Reporter and, now, Vulture.  Does anybody know if there should be more by now?  But more important, thank you so much, Vonmar.

It's an indie movie, whose release date aside from Sundance festival hasn't been announced yet; I think there'll be more reviews if and when it gets a distribution deal, and the general public can watch it in theaters 

2 hours ago, mirs1 said:

It's an indie movie, whose release date aside from Sundance festival hasn't been announced yet; I think there'll be more reviews if and when it gets a distribution deal, and the general public can watch it in theaters 

Thank you so much.  I am very new to this, and want the film  to do well--just because.

• Like 4