The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Jim Parsons

Jim already on set for his other project, just the day after a taping of TBBT

• Like 7

I was thinking the other day when was he going to film this... I can't say I'm excited to see this movie, but always happy to see him working on something.

But Jim, please, take some days off soon, hon! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Shamyyes said:

Where is it filming?  For some reason I thought in the Carolinas.

According to Twitter they are filming at Northern Kentucky University in Highland Heights, KY

• Like 2

Jim wrapped filming yesterday and is now in NYC.

In an IG video he took photos of The Booth Theatre

BED6FD80-7587-4364-A92C-1CB503028693.png

1EF3641F-F02D-4C4D-B8A9-72E192906F00.png

8E9DCEFB-163D-4FE6-9721-195097135C30.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, luminous said:

The young lady in this picture reposted it to her IG with the following caption...

lexcortez  The past four days have been absolutely crazy. I’m absolutely honored to have sat alongside @therealjimparsons as my boss in Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile. thanks to you for being the sweetest & having lots of laughs with me! I do think we had a great time

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 6

As an adjunct to the T Magazine (New York Times) article was a project called "Read T a Poem".  The cast of TBITB along with director Joe Mantello read poems by gay authors.  This is the one that Jim read as shared by the author on IG..."Egg Harbor" by Max McDonough.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Koala Face 1

I watched "Hollywood medium" with Jim on it last night. The reading was very short.  I believe he usually goes to the persons home but it did not look like Jim' s from photos we have seen. 

3 hours ago, Shamyyes said:

I watched "Hollywood medium" with Jim on it last night. The reading was very short.  I believe he usually goes to the persons home but it did not look like Jim' s from photos we have seen. 

I don't think it was Jim's home.  Much too modern.  Jim is so private, I imagine he asked a neighbor to let him use their house.  I did enjoy him, but it was too short.

• Like 1

I don't think it was Jim's home.  Much too modern.  Jim is so private, I imagine he asked a neighbor to let him use their house.  I did enjoy him, but it was too short.

I agree. Much too short!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

MPTF's Annual 'Night Before' Party
20th Century Fox Studios, 10201 W. Pico Blvd., Los Angeles
This is the 16th annual A-list-packed benefit for the Motion Picture & Television Fund, which, in 2017, raised $5 million, totaling more than $75 million in the event's history to help the org's mission of providing social services, financial assistance and many services to the entertainment community.

The young lady is Mirai Nagasu, US Olympic Bronze medalist in figure skating.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2