Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Jim Parsons

Recommended Posts

Jim's in LA for the Emmy Awards...

Jessica Hecht plays Ryan's mother in "Special".  She also appeared with Jim on Broadway in "Harvey".

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jim and Todd at the Creative Arts Emmy Awards...

 

neil-patrick-harris-todd-spiewak-creative-arts-emmys-05.jpg

Source

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another production deal for Jim and his team...

From Deadline Hollywood

Jim Parsons-Produced Comedy ‘The Monarchy Is Going To S***’ From Amy Reed In The Works At Quibi

EXCLUSIVE: Quibi has put into development The Monarchy Is Going to S***, a comedy from writer Amy Reed (Diary of a Female President), Jim Parsons’ That’s Wonderful Productions and Warner Bros. TV.

Written by Reed, The Monarchy Is Going To S*** is set in the modern-day kingdom of Andova, where the lives of twin princesses are thrown into utter disarray when the King’s newly discovered illegitimate son is named as the rightful heir to the throne. But the two irreverent princesses won’t exactly go away quietly, not when they believe The Monarchy Is Going To S***.

Reed executive produces with That’s Wonderful’s Parsons and Todd Spiewak. Eric Norsoph, That’s Wonderful’s Head of Production and Development, co-executive produces and will oversee the project for the production company. Warner Bros. TV, where That’s Wonderful is under a deal, is the studio.

<full article in the link>

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Deadline Hollywood

‘Hollywood’: Dylan McDermott, Samara Weaving, Jim Parsons, Maude Apatow & Joe Mantello Among Netflix Series Cast Additions

Dylan McDermott, Samara Weaving, Jim Parsons, Maude Apatow, Joe Mantello, Laura Harrier and Jake Picking have joined the cast of Ryan Murphy’s upcoming Netflix limited drama series Hollywood. They join previously announced Jeremy Pope, Darren Criss, David Corenswet, Patti LuPone and Holland Taylor.

Few details are known about the series, which Murphy calls “a love letter to the Golden Age of Tinseltown.” It is believed to be set in the 1940s and centers on three lead characters — played by Pope, Criss and Corenswet.

McDermott will play Ernie; Weaving will portray Claire; Parsons will play Henry Wilson; Apatow will portray Henrietta; Mantello will play Dick; Harrier will play Camille; and Picking will play actor Rock Hudson.

<full article in the link>

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/27/2019 at 4:41 PM, vonmar said:

From Deadline Hollywood

‘Hollywood’: Dylan McDermott, Samara Weaving, Jim Parsons, Maude Apatow & Joe Mantello Among Netflix Series Cast Additions

Dylan McDermott, Samara Weaving, Jim Parsons, Maude Apatow, Joe Mantello, Laura Harrier and Jake Picking have joined the cast of Ryan Murphy’s upcoming Netflix limited drama series Hollywood. They join previously announced Jeremy Pope, Darren Criss, David Corenswet, Patti LuPone and Holland Taylor.

Few details are known about the series, which Murphy calls “a love letter to the Golden Age of Tinseltown.” It is believed to be set in the 1940s and centers on three lead characters — played by Pope, Criss and Corenswet.

McDermott will play Ernie; Weaving will portray Claire; Parsons will play Henry Wilson; Apatow will portray Henrietta; Mantello will play Dick; Harrier will play Camille; and Picking will play actor Rock Hudson.

<full article in the link>

YES great news!!!!!!!! 

so.... i googled it, and i really don't know, there are sevral Henry Wilsons lol, but i'm guessing is an actor, and the only pic i found like that was of a VERY good looking guy from the '50s.... i'm really excited for this!!!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Andy_90's_generation said:

YES great news!!!!!!!! 

so.... i googled it, and i really don't know, there are sevral Henry Wilsons lol, but i'm guessing is an actor, and the only pic i found like that was of a VERY good looking guy from the '50s.... i'm really excited for this!!!!

TV Line indicated that Jim's character is a talent agent.

Source

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Jim is playing ESPN Celebrity Fantasy football again this year...

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From The Hollywood Reporter

Greg Berlanti, Jim Parsons Team for LGBTQ-Focused Docuseries at HBO Max

Titled Equal, the four-part docuseries chronicles the landmark events and forgotten heroes of the LGBTQ+ movement. Each hourlong episode brings to life the stakes and deadlines of historical events that have not yet been given their due. The series will feature high-end re-enactments, never-before-seen footage and capture the emotions of the times with messages just as relevant as today, HBO Max says. 

LGBTQ+ pioneers featured in the series will include Harry Hay, the Daughters of Bilitis, Christine Jorgensen and Bayard Rustin. The fourth episode chronicles the Stonewall Riots from start to finish as well as the first Pride event, the year after Stonewall. 

The series hails from Warner Horizon Unscripted TV's new documentary unit. Berlanti and Parsons — who each have overall deals with Warner Horizon parent Warner Bros. TV — will exec produce via their respective production companies, Berlanti Productions and That's Wonderful Productions. Mike Darnell, president of unscripted and alternative at Warner Bros., will oversee alongside Brooke Karzen. Scout Productions' David Collins, Michael Williams (The Fog of War), Rob Eric (Queer Eye) and Joel Chiodi will exec produce. Berlanti Productions topper Sarah Schechter will also exec produce for the company. Parsons' husband and That's Wonderful partner Todd Spiewak will also exec produce. Raintree Ventures' Jon Jashni (Lost in Space) will also exec produce. 

<full article in the link>

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“That’s Wonderful Productions” has become very prolific.  That is wonderful!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2019 at 3:56 AM, Shamyyes said:

“That’s Wonderful Productions” has become very prolific.  That is wonderful!

yes! was goin to post the same. so happy for them. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.