Jim Parsons

Tripper

Parsons' Emmy nomination this year was for the episode "The Habitation Configuration(source: The Big Bang Theory Site)

I think it was a good choice.

Thanks. I don't really like that episode myself but Jim must have good instincts for what they will like. He's such a star, love him. 

Todd in the back and Zachary Quinto, the second most loved actor in my life next to him!!!!! AWESOME

• Like 2

I´m so happy Jim won!! :)

He was so beautiful, and he was so emotional during his speech like it was the first time he gets an Emmy, so adorable!! And the part when he mentions Todd was the sweetest thing ever!!

Happy birthday Pearl!! Hope you have a nice day!

• Like 3

I found the longer version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTenqttokbo

Thank you so much for that.. I know that I watched it but I needed to watch it again, and i really cried when I heard how his voice is trembling, how he is overwhelmed by those feelings, and how Kaley and Mayim are touched... His talent is undeniable and I love that he was so emotional, it makes him even more perfect.... like it was possible... oh well it is, he is like that.

Edited by silverangel
  • Like 4

Here's jim and Bob Newhart in case it hasn't been posted.  This was so sweet, and bob is so deserving of a standing ovation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jv35JhRwKw

As I've said here before, even if I didn't partcularly like the Profesor Proton episode, Bob Newhart is a genius, and as evidenced by the above linked video, such a master of comedic timing.

I love that Michael Douglas went out of his way to come and talk to Jim--and that Jim was kind of surprised that MD even took notice of him.

I loved MD way back when he was on Streets of San Francisco and I've always been interested in what he's up to, so it's nice to see one of my first TV crushes complimenting my current TV crush. :)

• Like 2

Thanks Pearl for video.. great....how Jim was suprced, and wow Michael Douglas .... I love that line" It was great first meeting with him.."

Guys I had found it on tumblr... and it is the most adorable thing, the most special.. and so lovely that when I saw it I was so touched.. 

tumblr_mtliz9Ufku1qltxmeo1_250.gif

Quote of author: I hope I’m not the only one who can read three very special words on Jim’s lips here… ♥♥♥

....look at Jim's lips what is he saying to Todd... I think he is saying i love you to Todd and look at Todd's face.... this is precious.. and I think that author of gifs is not wrong... wow....  :tender::girlinlove:

Edited by silverangel
  • Like 6