Jim Parsons

Tripper

Thanks Pearl for video.. great....how Jim was suprced, and wow Michael Douglas .... I love that line" It was great first meeting with him.."

Guys I had found it on tumblr... and it is the most adorable thing, the most special.. and so lovely that when I saw it I was so touched.. 

tumblr_mtliz9Ufku1qltxmeo1_250.gif

Quote of author: I hope I’m not the only one who can read three very special words on Jim’s lips here… ♥♥♥

....look at Jim's lips what is he saying to Todd... I think he is saying i love you to Todd and look at Todd's face.... this is precious.. and I think that author of gifs is not wrong... wow....  :tender::girlinlove:

Hmm, maybe, but what I thought he said was, "I have to go" which seems just as appropriate, in that, which is preferable- to stay at ones bf's side or to go accept an accolade?

Had to de-lurk for a moment.  In the clip where his name is announced, I think he said "I have to go" that would be consistent with the interviews he has given regarding winning.  To the speech, at the end he says " I love my manager Marsha McManus, my agent Joe Mohito (spelling?) and "my favorite person on earth, Todd Spiewak". 

Hmm, maybe, but what I thought he said was, "I have to go" which seems just as appropriate, in that, which is preferable- to stay at ones bf's side or to go accept an accolade?

Yeah... maybe yes, maybe no...only Todd knows what he said. For me and for author of this gif and for  a lot of people he said I love you,  and for me it looks like that, and I want to think that way, given that I have to go sounds like it was unpleasant necessity, and when we see his speach it doesn't look that way. And it was special moment so it is normal thing in moments like that. Nothing unusual, but so precious.

Edited by silverangel
  • Like 2

Yeah... maybe yes, maybe no...only Todd knows what he said. For me and for author of this gif and for  a lot of people he said I love you,  and for me it looks like that, and I want to think that way, given that I have to go sounds like it was unpleasant necessity, and when we see his speach it doesn't look that way. And it was special moment so it is normal thing in moments like that. Nothing unusual, but so precious.

yes i also think he said i love you to Todd. In moments like this you want to say something important, you want to share this moment with the person you love most in the world. Like everybody can see in his speech that he was so touched, that this price means so much for him as it is his first award... for him it is so special to be there and to win, that he wants to say this to Todd, because he is the most important person for him. I dont think thatit was something unimportant, something usual, because for me Jim isnt the person who says usual things in those moments. He wants to show his emotions because he is like that, he is never ashamed to show how he feels and he felt exactly that for Todd, edpecially in this moment, how much he loves him, and maybe that without Todd he wouldnt be there. Of course nobody can know it for sure, only Todd, but i think so and a lot of more people, i am sure of that.

• Like 2

jim2.jpg

My level of appreciation for this suit has altered somewhat.

It is now permitted.

It is permitted any time at all.

Whenever it wants.

I feel that I should know this, but what is the source of this picture? I mean I know it's from The Pants Alternative, but I don't remember Sheldon striking this pose. Is it from the gag reel?

I feel that I should know this, but what is the source of this picture? I mean I know it's from The Pants Alternative, but I don't remember Sheldon striking this pose. Is it from the gag reel?

I think it's just Jim arsing around. Apparently there were some deleted scenes with Sheldon regarding himself in the mirror, in various (presumably ridiculous) poses....I read that somewhere, I'm certain...

I'm going to buy myself a suit like that I think. It's not a PATCH on the plaid one though...Nothing will ever reach the dizzying sartorial heights of the plaid suit...

bigbangtheoryexcelsioracquisition41.jpg

I think it's just Jim arsing around. Apparently there were some deleted scenes with Sheldon regarding himself in the mirror, in various (presumably ridiculous) poses....I read that somewhere, I'm certain...

I'm going to buy myself a suit like that I think. It's not a PATCH on the plaid one though...Nothing will ever reach the dizzying sartorial heights of the plaid suit...

Ahh, I see.

Speaking of the plaid suit, I recently tumbled across an amusing gif set of its various incarnations. I'd bring it over if I knew how.

As for the picture here, is it scary that as soon as I saw it I immediately started hearing snippets from that ridiculous script of Sheldon's? "Darn tootin'" :d

I actually like that suit,  

From Gold Derby's contributors Emmy reactions:

Emmy Awards: Rob Licuria's good, bad and ugly

GOOD

Genuine Emotion

• Seeing Jim Parsons tearfully accept his third Emmy, while his loving co-stars tear up as they watch on, is what awards shows do best. It’s a glimpse at real humility from larger than life TV stars.

• Like 2

From The envelope, the LA times Entertainment Awards site on Jim and Michael Douglas as part of their Best and Worst of The Emmys slideshow:

Aside from all the blah-blah-blah, occasionally, a true, interesting moment transpires in front of the cameras on the red carpet. In this case, it was "Big Bang Theory" star Jim Parsons meeting "Behind the Candelabra" star Michael Douglas for the very first time. Douglas went out of his way to praise Parsons and tell him how much his children enjoyed watching his show. Parsons, visibly taken aback said, "You're so nice." Douglas replied, "No, I'm not." Right away, Parsons replied, "Well, you're not mean." Great comeback and part of the reason Parsons keeps winning these things.                               

• Like 1

I don't know if this pic is old or what but it was posted on tumblr and ive never seen it before so... yeah

tumblr_mtyjw4bnzm1swudp8o1_500.jpg

Thanks Pearl never had seen this..  :girlinlove:... and pure cutenes from love spell episode

tumblr_mmlst5aZdv1rrafppo1_250.gif tumblr_mmlst5aZdv1rrafppo2_250.gif tumblr_mmlst5aZdv1rrafppo3_250.gif

tumblr_mmlst5aZdv1rrafppo4_250.gif tumblr_mmlst5aZdv1rrafppo5_250.gif tumblr_mmlst5aZdv1rrafppo6_250.gif

tumblr_mmlst5aZdv1rrafppo7_250.gif tumblr_mmlst5aZdv1rrafppo8_250.gif tumblr_mmlst5aZdv1rrafppo9_250.gif

How Jim celebrated his Emmy win ...Popsugar interview oh Lord he is so beautiful

http://youtu.be/M30tHX8eHvM

Edited by silverangel
  • Like 2