Posted (edited)

oh...and look at this :icon_wink:

Edited by luminous
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Wonder when 2 nd picture was taken. He doesn't look chubby here!:girlhaha:If I could find a drooling emoticon, I'd use it.

Pretend you're at the eye doctor's:  "do you like no. 1 or no. 2?    No. 1?   Or no. 2?    1? or    2?"

• Like 1

From CMT.com

Ashton Kutcher, Johnny Galecki, Jada Pinkett Smith Are Presenters at 2017 CMT Music Awards

Rachel Bilson, Clare Bowen, Dustin Lynch, Reba McEntire, Also Presenting Trophies Wednesday Night (June 7)

Music industry giants and Hollywood heavy-hitters will be mingling as presenters when the 2017 CMT Music Awards premieres Wednesday (June 7) at 8 p.m. ET/PT live from Nashville’s Music City Center.

<more in the link>

(Search your cable TV listings to find the CMT channel)

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, luminous said:

Johnny and Alex in Nashville

I've been there, went for a work conference about 5 years ago. The main drag is all shops. music clubs and bars. We walked the streets for hours, ducking into places that had live music...windows and doors open so you are drawn in.  Cheap drinks, delicious food, friendly people and amazing music.

• Like 1

This might be a stupid question. Please forgive me if it is: why is Alex there as well?

4 minutes ago, Carlos said:

This might be a stupid question. Please forgive me if it is: why is Alex there as well?

She's been traveling around, and I guess her and Johnny happened to run into each other. 

1 hour ago, Tensor said:

She's been traveling around, and I guess her and Johnny happened to run into each other. 

I saw on a fan instagram that Naomi is with him.:firstmove:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I saw on a fan instagram that Naomi is with him.:firstmove:

Happy that Naomi is with him.  As usual he had been keeping a low profile. His demeanor late in the season was (to me) a bit un-Johnny-like.  Worried about his happiness.  Just projecting but gives me something to think about I suppose....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Happy that Naomi is with him.  As usual he had been keeping a low profile. His demeanor late in the season was (to me) a bit un-Johnny-like.  Worried about his happiness.  Just projecting but gives me something to think about I suppose....

He seems pretty happy to me from what I see but even rich, famous and adorable people can have their moments! And he's mentioned in interviews he suffers from anxiety. I really hope that he and Kaley and Leonard and Penny have a great year!

• Like 1

I just love it that he's having so much fun!

• Like 2