Tripper

Actor
Johnny Galecki

1,440 posts in this topic

Posted

12 hours ago, luminous said:

Johnny Galecki, a man and his music.  It seems that now that he is comfortable with the money he has made doing TBBT he can pursue his true passions.  I can't help wishing Kaley would show up at one of his events with her tambourine.

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, luminous said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Johnny and Naomi, aka/#juanandethel, are an item. A very cute item at that.:firstmove:

Edited by Strawberry PopTart Fan
bfm and hokie3457 like this

Posted

2 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Johnny and Naomi, aka/#juanandethel, are an item. A very cute item at that.:firstmove:

Yikes SPTF!  I left a comment on Johnny's post about how I liked his beard and called his niece sweet....Got a like from Naomi (@iamnaomirobin)!!!

Posted

38 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Yikes SPTF!  I left a comment on Johnny's post about how I liked his beard and called his niece sweet....Got a like from Naomi (@iamnaomirobin)!!!

I saw your message! I'm too  shy or inhibited to write anything! I've seen quite a few pictures of them together on Johnny's friends Instagrams.

Posted

15 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I saw your message! I'm too  shy or inhibited to write anything! I've seen quite a few pictures of them together on Johnny's friends Instagrams.

Don't be, Johnny also has been kindly liking happy comments from fans.  Even something as simple as "cute picture" or "looks like you're having fun" can generate a quick acknowledgement from JG.

Posted

3 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

It reminds me so much of Kaley and Karl, she is with him because he shares her interests, her 'horse guy'.  Now Johnny has a girl who shares his love of music with him, you have to admit she is a departure from the blondes we usually see him with.

Posted

From TMZ

'BIG BANG' STAR JOHNNY GALECKI HOME BURNS DOWN IN MASSIVE FIRE

"Big Bang Theory" star Johnny Galecki's ranch burned to the ground Monday night in a huge fire in San Luis Obispo ... TMZ has learned.

It's Johnny's getaway place ... 190 miles from L.A. The ranch was torched along with other property in the 1,200 acre fire, that's now 40% contained. We're told the area is secure and no one can enter for now ... the road is closed.

Our sources say Johnny hasn't seen the property since it burned down, and plans to show up when he gets the all clear ... so he can salvage anything that was spared. <more in the link>

Posted

23 minutes ago, vonmar said:

From TMZ

'BIG BANG' STAR JOHNNY GALECKI HOME BURNS DOWN IN MASSIVE FIRE

"Big Bang Theory" star Johnny Galecki's ranch burned to the ground Monday night in a huge fire in San Luis Obispo ... TMZ has learned.

It's Johnny's getaway place ... 190 miles from L.A. The ranch was torched along with other property in the 1,200 acre fire, that's now 40% contained. We're told the area is secure and no one can enter for now ... the road is closed.

Our sources say Johnny hasn't seen the property since it burned down, and plans to show up when he gets the all clear ... so he can salvage anything that was spared. <more in the link>

Does he have a place in LA to live?

Posted

Yes.  Quite a large place (six bedrooms, six baths, two unattached buildings, one an apartment and the other a garage) near the Hollywood Bowl.  

rachelshamyfan likes this

Posted

As of 7 PM PDT (10 PM EDT), the evacuation orders have been lifted for residents.   Residents are now allowed to travel to their properties.  Non-Residents are still prohibited from traveling in the area.  Control points for entering the area are now located in the three locations, that allow access to the area.  

Posted

Variety now has a article on the fire.  His reps confirm the destruction of the house one the property, and he's released the following statement through his reps:

“My heart goes out to all in the area who are also experiencing loss from this vicious fire, the threat of which we live with constantly, which may seem crazy to some but we do so because living in our beautiful, rural area makes it worthwhile,” Galecki said in a statement to TMZ. “It’s never the structures that create a community — it’s the people. And if the people of Santa Margarita have taught me anything it’s that, once the smoke has cleared, literally and figuratively, it’s a time to reach out and rebuild. We’ve done it before, and will need to do it together again, and it will make our community even closer and stronger. Endless thanks to CalFire and the Sheriff’s Office. I know you guys are fighting the good fight to keep us safe. So very relieved no one has been hurt.”

Posted

My heart goes out to all in the area who are  experiencing such nightmare.  Glad  to know Johnny  is safe.

Capt. Hilts likes this