Johnny Galecki

Tripper

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NeckShotLime said:

It's such a good picture of him! He looks great, he's ageing well! 

Surprised to see him with a cigarette though, I thought he quit years ago?! 

Thought so too. Maybe he likes an unlit cigarette in his mouth. My cousin quit, but he still likes the feel of an unlit one in his mouth. 

• 3 months later...
39 minutes ago, Steffix said:

There is a little preview out for AD's March issue. There is a little mention of Johnny in the article and there is indeed a photo of him and his family.   

Interesting phrase 'Johnny Galecki and his wife Morgan'. 😅

https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/march-2024-ed-letter

Finally, I was really looking forward to this news.😅 I first saw Morgan in a photo from the Christmas parade in Franklin, in December 2021. I hope there will be other details in the magazine about what Johnny has been doing all this time.😅

1 hour ago, Julia89 said:

Finally, I was really looking forward to this news.😅 I first saw Morgan in a photo from the Christmas parade in Franklin, in December 2021. I hope there will be other details in the magazine about what Johnny has been doing all this time.😅

Agreed, but Johnny is a very private person. 

5 hours ago, Steffix said:

There is a little preview out for AD's March issue. There is a little mention of Johnny in the article and there is indeed a photo of him and his family.   

Interesting phrase 'Johnny Galecki and his wife Morgan'. 😅

https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/march-2024-ed-letter

Wonder how accurate this article is: When did he get married and his sons name is Avery

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

Wonder how accurate this article is: When did he get married and his sons name is Avery

Probably just a nickname. Surprisingly Johnny has never called him Avery on social media. Even in the TBBT book he calls him like that.

Alaina has his initials tattooed on her fingers. It's 4 letters and the 3rd looks suspiciously like an O. It's difficult to recognize. Maybe it's somehow connected to each other.

46 minutes ago, NeckShotLime said:

Avery Stryker Galecki is the name I remember reading, think it was on Alaina's Insta. So Orbison may just be a nickname Johnny has for his kiddo, good point. 

I still want to know when he got married !!

Same I wonder did he get married last year!

1 hour ago, ayannaform said:

Same I wonder did he get married last year!

When Johnny posted a photo on IG with WDW last year, there was no ring on his hand. But already in February 2023, Zach posted photos with Johnny on his account, and a ring was clearly visible on Johnny's hand. I thought he was engaged. Maybe he got married right away?

1 hour ago, Julia89 said:

When Johnny posted a photo on IG with WDW last year, there was no ring on his hand. But already in February 2023, Zach posted photos with Johnny on his account, and a ring was clearly visible on Johnny's hand. I thought he was engaged. Maybe he got married right away?

Did he or didn't he get married? That's the question. 

The whole article is already out

https://www.architecturaldigest.com/gallery/inside-johnny-galeckis-whimsically-gothic-nashville-mansion

I am so surprised that he open his doors to his house. Interesting style and interview. 

And wow. He is indeed married. They welcomed a daughter named Oona Evelena. Morgan was pregnant at the time of the photo shoot.

Johnny knows exactly how to keep his private life private😅 

32 minutes ago, Steffix said:

The whole article is already out

https://www.architecturaldigest.com/gallery/inside-johnny-galeckis-whimsically-gothic-nashville-mansion

I am so surprised that he open his doors to his house. Interesting style and interview. 

And wow. He is indeed married. They welcomed a daughter named Oona Evelena. Morgan was pregnant at the time of the photo shoot.

Johnny knows exactly how to keep his private life private😅 

Yes he does and he still keeps his sons face covered. Looking at this picture you can see the contrast between him and Kaley. He is very private about his children and Kaley is so open with her daughter

8 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Yes he does and he still keeps his sons face covered. Looking at this picture you can see the contrast between him and Kaley. He is very private about his children and Kaley is so open with her daughter

That's exactly what I was thinking ! 

11 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Okay let's not mom shame her it's her child she can do what she wants every parent is different I'm just grateful she not those mommy bloggers who exploit their children for views and money she's a good mom compared to the ones I've seen.