Leonard will probably have an attack when he sees Penny dressed up for her sales representative job, so you may still get to see Johnny in a hospital gown yet.

• Like 2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow! ❤️ I'm so happy for them. 😃 Congratulations, Johnny and Alaina! 😃  

This reminds me of my favorite Chuck Lorre Vanity Card, from November 4, 2010 after Kaley broke her leg.   CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #309 Following Kaley Cuoco's horseback riding injury, I've i

Posted Images

I had hoped we would get some photos from the set of the film he was shooting.  It would have been nice to have seen him on set.   He has been very quiet, but by not having social media it makes it a lot harder to keep tabs on him.

• Like 1

I had hoped we would get some photos from the set of the film he was shooting. It would have been nice to have seen him on set. He has been very quiet, but by not having social media it makes it a lot harder to keep tabs on him.

. I think that's just how he likes it!

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

• Like 2

As I understand Johnny's privacy was the crack that broke him and Kaley up. She is so outgoing with her life and his life is his own, you could see how that would cause problems between two people, even if they were in love. Their different views on the subject probably had a lot to do with their age difference and experience in the business.

• Like 4

http://uk.eonline.com/news/553303/reid-scott-of-veep-marries-elspeth-keller-check-out-a-wedding-pic

He was at the wedding of Reid Scott from Veep .

Among the some 120 guests were Veep costars Matt Walsh and Timothy Simons, plusBen Feldman of Mad Men fame, Big Bang Theory star Johnny Galecki and Live Free or Die Hard actor Jonathan Sadowski. Main Veep actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus and fellow costar Anna Chlumsky were invited but unable to attend.
Edited by alexaasweet
  • Like 1

Is Johnny still riding a bike? Does he ride with anyone? I can't believe that if he is still riding he is riding alone

He may not be allowed to ride by contract. Kaley obviously can still ride her horses, but bikes are generally more dangerous than riding a horse.

He may not be allowed to ride by contract. Kaley obviously can still ride her horses, but bikes are generally more dangerous than riding a horse.

Wow that would suck. We should ride over and get the poor guy, with his bike, out, and do a PCH ride. (I wish)

BTW, I'm doing a ride from Ohio to across Kentucky (the long way) this weekend. Really looking forward to it as stress relief from work.

• Like 1

Both are dangerous, when Kaley is involved.

Isn't riding horses how Kaley broke her leg in Season 4?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

Sorry I haven't checked in sooner, been busy shooting The Master Cleanse!

We just wrapped a couple days ago - Johnny is AMAZING in this.  I can't wait for you all to see it.

I'll be sure to post here once I'm allowed to share photos and such!

Thanks!

• Like 6

Hi all!

Sorry I haven't checked in sooner, been busy shooting The Master Cleanse!

We just wrapped a couple days ago - Johnny is AMAZING in this. I can't wait for you all to see it.

I'll be sure to post here once I'm allowed to share photos and such!

Thanks!

Thank you! Looking forward to this - shirts on or not!

• Like 2

I saw a post previously about actors to portray Leonard's father, but I didn't notice anyone suggest an obvious choice, Chevy Chase, since he played Johnny's father in Christmas Vacation...

Ha!

"Good talk, son."

"Good talk, Dad."

Johnny will partially always be Rusty to me. Or one of the many Rusty's.

Edited by IAteAButterfly

I just can't picture Chevy Chase being married to Leonard's mom. He is too funny for her. I always thought Leonard's father would act like someone with a stick up his ass, but with a little more passion for people he cared about, like his waitress, not Leonard or his mother. I always thought too, that if he met Penny, he would hit on her, even in front of Leonard, with no shame, being sort of dismissive to his son.

I imagine Leonard's father as being bookish and smart, but almost an absent-minded-professor type, not some kind of lecher.  I mean, obviously, if he married Leonard's mother, he wasn't out trolling for hotties.

I think that having an affair with a waitress would simply have been him seeking someone who would actually respond to him, unlike his ice queen of a wife.

But I imagine him immersed in his anthropology, maybe constantly dissecting the world from that point of view, not nearly as negative toward Leonard as L's mother, but not exactly affectionate, either.

I think Chevy Chase could work, but only in a certain way.

I don't know that I have anyone else in mind, though.

With all the Roseanne actors TBBT has used, I think John Goodman would be a good choice as Leonard's Dad, although he is probably to busy doing movies now - I also like the idea of Chevy Chase, which would be amusing, but I think of Leonard's father as a David Hyde Pierce type, as Beverly reminds me a bit of Maris on Frasier.

Edited by luke

With all the Roseanne actors TBBT has used, I think John Goodman would be a good choice as Leonard's Dad, although he is probably to busy doing movies now - I also like the idea of Chevy Chase, which would be amusing, but I think of Leonard's father as a David Hyde Pierce type, as Beverly reminds me a bit of Maris on Frasier.

I would love to see David Hyde Pierce as Leonard's dad!

I've loved DHP ever since the days of Frasier and I've seen him here and there in other films and I still love him.

I think he would be great--he has that bookish look and could be both highly educated snobbish and intellectually distracted and all those things.

Oh, if only.

I don't think John Goodman would be a good choice for Leonard's father.  But I could maybe see him as Sheldon's father, if there was a flashback of some kind (paired with Lori Metcalf--talk about a Roseanne reunion!)  Smart, to a degree, but very "country" Texan good-ol'-boy.  I loved John Goodman in Raising Arizona and in O Brother, Where Art Thou? and I think of Sheldon's father as falling somewhere in between Goodman's roles in those two films. :p

• Like 2

I would love to see David Hyde Pierce as Leonard's dad!

I've loved DHP ever since the days of Frasier and I've seen him here and there in other films and I still love him.

I think he would be great--he has that bookish look and could be both highly educated snobbish and intellectually distracted and all those things.

Oh, if only.

I don't think John Goodman would be a good choice for Leonard's father.  But I could maybe see him as Sheldon's father, if there was a flashback of some kind (paired with Lori Metcalf--talk about a Roseanne reunion!)  Smart, to a degree, but very "country" Texan good-ol'-boy.  I loved John Goodman in Raising Arizona and in O Brother, Where Art Thou? and I think of Sheldon's father as falling somewhere in between Goodman's roles in those two films. :p

I too love David Hyde-Pierce, but thinking Frasier I think Kelsey Grammer would make a brilliant father of Leonard.