Johnny Galecki

Tripper

I wonder what he thinks about his role and how his character is being sidelined or always having to act pathetic ......

on the other hand one million dollars.... I don't think role matters at all ... lol lol.....

I think his view of characterization or whether he is sidelined has far more nuance, than your flimsy view of his character.

I absolutely love Johnny. As someone said, he's such a sweetheart. And he is always so humble, and so respectful. To think he could be so totally full of himself because of what he has already achieved, and yet he is the total opposite. I cannot believe how someone of his stature (within the industry) can be so unassuming.

I would only watch "The Ring" and "The Master Cleanse" for Johnny. No one else.

Not  a fan of the genre and  usually cover my eyes during horror stuff, but I'll keep them wide open for Johnny!

I agree. I used to really like horror stuff when I was younger but have gone off them. However it will be interesting to see Johnny in something different

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched this video and when Johnny pointed behind him and said, 'I did that myself,' it reminded me of something I've been meaning to ask. I have heard others mention that Johnny draws and paints. Can his work be seen anywhere?

I've never seen anything about his art while looking for articles about him (which I do frequently.) But , on another subject, it looks like he has started work on his movie, based on a few Instagram pictures! 

I wonder if johnny and Kellie are still together? From her instagram she seems to be away filming a lot sidk

I guess No because they haven't shared any pictures of each other in months, and they had been when they got back together.

Johnny's last Instagram is a big WOW. It's getting some mixed reviews!  :heat:

Congratulations to Johnny for The Critics Choice Nomination for Best Actor in a Comedy Series!!! :party:

Wow! I am stunned and thrilled in equal measure! Good for Johnny! It is very well deserved! This is only one of the mere handful of good things that came out of Season Eight for me! I'm only guessing but I think it was his work in The Graduation Transmission that earned him this honor!  

• Like 5

I am so happy for Johnny to get some recognition.  I really hope he wins, but he has to go up against Jeffrey Tambor in Transparent (the new media and Hollywood "darling" show).  But hopefully people will see that Johnny has been one of those quietly doing his job extremely well and will reward him.  He deserves it.

• Like 5

Congratulations to Johnny for The Critics Choice Nomination for Best Actor in a Comedy Series!!! :party:

Leonard is a great character and Johnny plays the role to perfection, but in doing so he tends to get a little lost behind Jim's Sheldon,  so it's lovely that he gets the recognition from time to time.  Do I expect him to win?  No, because award shows are like "popularity" contests, whatever is the "new" thing/role tends to win.  Most long term shows rarely win awards once they get past a few years old, it's like the voters get bored of them and are just looking for the new kid on the block.

Johnny deserves this so much, he is sort of the rock in the show, the sane caretaker of the Waco-a-doodle.

I just love his chemistry with Jim,  I wish there were more of just Leonard and Sheldon scenes, there are never enough.

Edited by Convict13
  • Like 3