Johnny Galecki

Tripper

@ludwig1965 is Johnny's brother-in-law , married to his sister Ali. Ariellanicole is the girl Johnny was with at the Dodgers game a few weeks ago with the Roths. 

My guess is that the bro is in La and maybe in Johnny's new house (based on a few pics on ludwig1965 Insta.)

This is conjecture based on Insta pics. Ariellanicole posted photos from Johnny's "ranch" and also a few pics of him recently.

She's a beauty! 

• Like 2

Well Johnny definitely likes the blondes doesn't he haha. He dated Kelli Garner recently. Johnny and Kaley have been friends for years, so no surprises here. I kinda think posting a pic of biting Kaley, well do the complete opposite. It is adding fume to the flames. People well talk more now. Now who knows if this blonde is a new love interest, that is just speculation. Until we see kissing, or he is like I am dating again haha.

• Like 2

bookclub2.jpg

bookclub.jpg

http://www.cbs.com/shows/late-late-show/photos/1005215/johnny-galecki-christoph-waltz-james-corden-formed-a-new-book-club/96927/their-first-book-selection-came-from-the-vaunted-writer-amber-rose-/

"Watch us tell each other lies this evening" 

OK, he definitely going to talk about his relationship with Kaley. LOL

Edited by tbbt-fan
+
  • Like 4