In Memoriam: Mike (walnutcowboy) has passed away

Johnny Galecki

Tripper

7 minutes ago, Carlos said:

OK, sorry them. I actually felt that you were looking down on people who didn't want to adopt. Being a father is one of the most important jobs in the life of a man, and I don't think I would be able to be the best at it to an adopted son

No not at all!

It is better not to do something than to break a child's heart!

I was however looking down on someone who would call the children in care names. I know some very messed up people who grew up in care, there are far too many kids in the system and I wish that I was able to say that I could love a child that wasn't mine so that I could help :( 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, vonmar said:

I'm just really confused as to why this is being discussed here.  What does this have to do with Johnny?  Did I miss something official about him and the topic of kids?

I was wondering that myself.  It's a very touchy subject and I'm not sure it should be discussed here.  That is why I really wanted to take it to a PM...

51 minutes ago, vonmar said:

I'm just really confused as to why this is being discussed here.  What does this have to do with Johnny?  Did I miss something official about him and the topic of kids?

It blossomed out when someone suggested a person who was in their late forties for Johnny and it was brought up that Johnny wants children, then someone said he could adopt.  It sort of blew up after that, surprise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She's very pretty. I went all stalker and checked out her Twitter account. She enters beauty pageants and is very interested in politics. She does come off kinda... bitchy at times, though. But if Johnny likes her I'm gonna assume she's nice.

Yeah that. And Kaleys in a middle of Divorce Proceedings. How would it look. With Johnny hypothetically being public on social media kissing Kaley? Not so well lol. But biggest tell is length of hair. Kaleys is mediumish length. This girl Arielle? IS long. 

not sure what the surprise is.  Ariella's been appearing in Johnny's IG pictures, with them out and about since September.  He's been appearing on her account also. She's even appeared in pictures at Johnny's vineyards and in pictures of Johnny's friends. Although they did spend Christmas apart. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Poor souls on ig thinking its Kaley hes kissing lol

Nope, that doesn't look like Kaley, the hair looks wrong and the outline of the head doesn't look right.  It looks like Ariella, the girl we have seen in pictures with him before.  It also looks like a New Years kiss.

3 hours ago, SRAM said:

Nope, that doesn't look like Kaley, the hair looks wrong and the outline of the head doesn't look right.  It looks like Ariella, the girl we have seen in pictures with him before.  It also looks like a New Years kiss.

Well obviously its not Kaley. A blindman could tell you that.