The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Johnny Galecki

I wonder if Kaley got anything for Johnnys' birthday?   Seems like these two, for some reason, are not on the same page anymore.

25 minutes ago, Nighthawks said:

I wonder if Kaley got anything for Johnnys' birthday?   Seems like these two, for some reason, are not on the same page anymore.

I'm sure greetings were sent in a non-public forum (not Instagram).  Like it or not, they both seem to be in happy romantic relationships.  That they both still appear to have great regard for each other is all that we can ask at this point.

• Like 6

I'm sure greetings were sent in a non-public forum (not Instagram).  Like it or not, they both seem to be in happy romantic relationships.  That they both still appear to have great regard for each other is all that we can ask at this point.

I like the fact that he posted this picture of Kaley the other day 097a1529fc4c5bcabbb7fd9563e162b3.jpg

• Like 8

Ppl often forget. J and K have been friends allot longer then when they were together. So why change their relationship if they don't have too? Some ppl well never stop shipping them no matter who their with lol. But currently they seem both happy in their respective romantic relationships. So like. It or not that's all you get. Im sure in a non public forum. Greetings wrre passed. Theirs this thing called  telephone. Where you can ring ppl lol.

• Like 1

^^Does Johnny have two different kinds of socks on?  Or have I been staring at the pic too long...

I can't even tell on my phone, you must have a big high resolution monitor.

20 hours ago, Kasey said:

^^Does Johnny have two different kinds of socks on?  Or have I been staring at the pic too long...

I'm saying yes.  A checked pattern on his right foot and some combination of red, white and blue on the left. 

• Like 3

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 1:02 PM, SRAM said:

I can't even tell on my phone, you must have a big high resolution monitor.

I was thinking I was spending much too much time looking at the picture.  It's a nice one of him..

• Like 1

Johnny and Ashton man phones at Red Nose Day Special on NBC.  Source: @rednosedayusa

CjbaVRQUUAAJWSs.jpg

tumblr_o7tdfxSscz1rrafppo4_400.jpg  tumblr_o7tdfxSscz1rrafppo3_400.jpg

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 4

47 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Mayim and Johnny seem to share a genuine affection for each other. Sweet.

They do have a little history, he was her first boy/girl kiss, and women seem to like Johnny, he seems to be a truly nice guy.  I really like that picture of them, her with the red nose, his arms around her and them both all smiles.

• Like 2

Johnny posts an interesting find, probably on his ranch:

• Like 3

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 9:10 AM, SRAM said:

They do have a little history, he was her first boy/girl kiss, and women seem to like Johnny, he seems to be a truly nice guy.  I really like that picture of them, her with the red nose, his arms around her and them both all smiles.

SRAM, you are right on the money. When even your exes speak well of you, you've got to be doing something right.

• Like 2

TO be fair their first kiss was on tv haha. So you know I Think it is a bit different kissing on tv, and in real life.