Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow! ❤️ I'm so happy for them. 😃 Congratulations, Johnny and Alaina! 😃  

This reminds me of my favorite Chuck Lorre Vanity Card, from November 4, 2010 after Kaley broke her leg.   CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #309 Following Kaley Cuoco's horseback riding injury, I've i

Posted Images

Johnny seemed incredibly nervous and twitchy. You can tell he's just still really not comfortable with the whole fame thing. At least that's the way it seems to me. He was super charming and funny and sweet and humble as always, though. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

Johnny seemed incredibly nervous and twitchy. You can tell he's just still really not comfortable with the whole fame thing. At least that's the way it seems to me. He was super charming and funny and sweet and humble as always, though. 

No it's not just you. I Think Johnny is clearly a very private person, and I Respect that. So I don't think even after all these years, is all that comfortable with the fame thing. But he did a great job. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

No talk about if the show will continue. A clip and a plug for "Rings". I might go see it to see Johnny, but I'll hate it. Wish there was news about "Master Cleanse". That sounds better to me.

I thought Johnny was cute, funny and gracious to the fans who support TBBT.

Couldn't make it staying awake to watch, but that is what I figured he was there for--promoting "Rings".  He always comes across as humble and grateful for his success. Very much a gentleman.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate the comment section on YouTube. People say Johnny's on drugs when he's always, always been nervous in interviews. Not everyone is a fame whore and not everyone is comfortable with talking on national television. He's in it for the acting, not the fame.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

No it's not just you. I Think Johnny is clearly a very private person, and I Respect that.

I always thought that this was the main reason for him and Kaley ending their relationship. She wanted to broadcast it (like she's doing now), he was adamantly against it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, No Regrets said:

I hate the comment section on YouTube. People say Johnny's on drugs when he's always, always been nervous in interviews. Not everyone is a fame whore and not everyone is comfortable with talking on national television. He's in it for the acting, not the fame.

 He is perfectly imperfect in my book. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, son-goku5 said:

I always thought that this was the main reason for him and Kaley ending their relationship. She wanted to broadcast it (like she's doing now), he was adamantly against it.

Oh no your completely right. From what I hear that was the main reason they split. Kaley wanting to go public with their relationship. And like you said Johnny adamant he did not want to do that. I mean this is the same woman who had a mock wedding lol. And Kaley is a very public person. So you can understand ultimately that was going to be an issue. But its great they are still such great friends, you could argue best friends from what I have seen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, luminous said:

Thanks for the info.

I hope he doesn't miss the BBT taping, which is at the same day. :scratchhead:

Corden tapes at 4 pm at CBS Television City in LA which is about 8 miles from the Warner Bros. lot.  I don't think that he will have a problem getting back to TBBT set for the 6:30 pm taping. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.