3 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Johnny and Naomi, aka/#juanandethel, are an item. A very cute item at that.:firstmove:

It reminds me so much of Kaley and Karl, she is with him because he shares her interests, her 'horse guy'.  Now Johnny has a girl who shares his love of music with him, you have to admit she is a departure from the blondes we usually see him with.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow! ❤️ I'm so happy for them. 😃 Congratulations, Johnny and Alaina! 😃  

This reminds me of my favorite Chuck Lorre Vanity Card, from November 4, 2010 after Kaley broke her leg.   CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #309 Following Kaley Cuoco's horseback riding injury, I've i

Avery’s here.     

Posted Images

From TMZ

'BIG BANG' STAR JOHNNY GALECKI HOME BURNS DOWN IN MASSIVE FIRE

"Big Bang Theory" star Johnny Galecki's ranch burned to the ground Monday night in a huge fire in San Luis Obispo ... TMZ has learned.

It's Johnny's getaway place ... 190 miles from L.A. The ranch was torched along with other property in the 1,200 acre fire, that's now 40% contained. We're told the area is secure and no one can enter for now ... the road is closed.

Our sources say Johnny hasn't seen the property since it burned down, and plans to show up when he gets the all clear ... so he can salvage anything that was spared. <more in the link>

23 minutes ago, vonmar said:

From TMZ

'BIG BANG' STAR JOHNNY GALECKI HOME BURNS DOWN IN MASSIVE FIRE

"Big Bang Theory" star Johnny Galecki's ranch burned to the ground Monday night in a huge fire in San Luis Obispo ... TMZ has learned.

It's Johnny's getaway place ... 190 miles from L.A. The ranch was torched along with other property in the 1,200 acre fire, that's now 40% contained. We're told the area is secure and no one can enter for now ... the road is closed.

Our sources say Johnny hasn't seen the property since it burned down, and plans to show up when he gets the all clear ... so he can salvage anything that was spared. <more in the link>

Does he have a place in LA to live?

Yes.  Quite a large place (six bedrooms, six baths, two unattached buildings, one an apartment and the other a garage) near the Hollywood Bowl.  

• Like 1

As of 7 PM PDT (10 PM EDT), the evacuation orders have been lifted for residents.   Residents are now allowed to travel to their properties.  Non-Residents are still prohibited from traveling in the area.  Control points for entering the area are now located in the three locations, that allow access to the area.  

Variety now has a article on the fire.  His reps confirm the destruction of the house one the property, and he's released the following statement through his reps:

“My heart goes out to all in the area who are also experiencing loss from this vicious fire, the threat of which we live with constantly, which may seem crazy to some but we do so because living in our beautiful, rural area makes it worthwhile,” Galecki said in a statement to TMZ. “It’s never the structures that create a community — it’s the people. And if the people of Santa Margarita have taught me anything it’s that, once the smoke has cleared, literally and figuratively, it’s a time to reach out and rebuild. We’ve done it before, and will need to do it together again, and it will make our community even closer and stronger. Endless thanks to CalFire and the Sheriff’s Office. I know you guys are fighting the good fight to keep us safe. So very relieved no one has been hurt.”

2 minutes ago, Kev0821 said:

Here's Good Morning America's coverage of the fire and Johnny's related statement:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/big-bang-theory-stars-home-burns-down-california-063806645--abc-news-topstories.html

You know it is a big, big story.  I watch GMA every day and they never, ever mention TBBT.  I suppose it is because it is on another network, however the stars are barely mentioned.  Mayim was recently, but I cannot recall others.  Even when Jim was winning Emmy's and during the time of The Normal Heart.  The thing I noticed was their use of an old (2013???) photo from an awards show with Kaley.... 

• Like 2

I envision Johnny organizing a big concert with some of his music friends to raise money for the fire victims. I visited Santa Maguerita , where Johnny's place is, and it's a very small town. Not a big, rich flashy LA type of place at all. More like Mayberry, USA. Even though it's a vacation and weekend getaway place for him, he seems attached to the community there. I went to a wine tasting place where he is a member (happy coincidence)  and the server spoke highly of his community involvement.

Wishing the best for those struggling with the devastation caused by the CA wildfires.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I envision Johnny organizing a big concert with some of his music friends to raise money for the fire victims. I visited Santa Maguerita , where Johnny's place is, and it's a very small town. Not a big, rich flashy LA type of place at all. More like Mayberry, USA. Even though it's a vacation and weekend getaway place for him, he seems attached to the community there. I went to a wine tasting place where he is a member (happy coincidence)  and the server spoke highly of his community involvement.

Wishing the best for those struggling with the devastation caused by the CA wildfires.

Totally agree regarding Johnny organizing something to help his neighbors SPTF!!!

It's a mess out west....hope all are safe.

From The Hollywood Reporter

A fire in the foothills north of Los Angeles is burning right up to homes and prompting evacuations.

Several homes are under mandatory evacuation orders in the Verdugo Hills area of Burbank, where flames are racing uphill through tinder-dry grass Wednesday afternoon.

No homes have been reported destroyed but flames have been spotted in or near backyards.

Meanwhile, crews are trying to corral a 1,600-acre fire in Central California that destroyed the home of a Big Bang Theory star Johnny Galecki.

Two other buildings burned in San Luis Obispo County, where the fire is 65 percent contained after scorching 2 ½ -square miles of grass and 12-foot-high chaparral.

East of Los Angeles, a nearly 10-square-mile fire near Beaumont is 43 percent contained.

• 2 weeks later...

This might be related to Johnny...

Apparently, for the Roseanne reboot, there will be a casting for Darlene's and David's children, so most likely the (pretty questionable) series finale will be completely undone. 

http://tvline.com/2017/07/10/roseanne-revival-reunion-abc-david-darlene-children/

It's not clear at the moment if and in what form Johnny might  join the project, I guess if he does it won't be full time since that could be conflicting with TBBT schedule. I really hope he can have a recurring role, or at least a cameo.

• Like 6