Johnny Galecki

Tripper

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I live when JG grows his beard (and he does so very quickly!) I wish TPTB would allow Leonard to have one (NOT like the fake beard he wore in 3.1!!!). Bearded men of the world:  UNITE! 

Just a thought but perhaps Johnny prefers the fact that Leonard is clean shaven so that when he grows his beard it sets him apart from his onscreen character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

53 minutes ago, TBBT78 said:

Just a thought but perhaps Johnny prefers the fact that Leonard is clean shaven so that when he grows his beard it sets him apart from his onscreen character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It could be.  That would make sense!

From TV Line

Johnny Galecki Talks Big Bang TheoryEnd Date (Next Season Is Likely It), 'Delicate' Roseanne Negotiations

A Big Bangers dozen may be it.

Appearing at the Television Critics Association winter press tour in Pasadena on Saturday, Big Bang Theory star Johnny Galecki — who serves as an executive producer on the new CBS sitcom Living Biblically — suggested that next season of TV’s top-rated, most watched comedy will be the final one.

“The only way manner in which the cast has discussed wrapping [The Big Bang Theory] has been that we’re all going to be very sad when that day comes,” Galecki told reporters. “But I think at this point everyone’s very comfortable with 12 seasons being a good time to go home and see our families.”

In addition to his ongoing run on Big Bang and his EP work on Biblically, Galecki this spring will also appear on one episode of ABC’s Roseanne revival, reprising his role as David Healy.

Galecki said that scheduling played a part in his Roseanne encore being so fleeting. But  the fact that he revisited his role on a rival network’s show at all is not to be taken lightly.

When TVLine asked Galecki if the negotiations for him to be lent out to Roseannewere delicate, he nodded, “‘Delicate’ is a good word for it.

“It was probably most unconformable only to me,” he continued, “because obviously Big Bang is my home and my family. But I probably wouldn’t have been on Big Bang if it hadn’t been for Roseanne. So there were the politics to be considerate about, but everyone was very supportive.”

And if Roseanne in success is renewed for next season, he hopes to play David a bit more. “If they come back next year to do another eight or nine [episodes], I would love to do more than one [episode].

• 3 weeks later...

From discovery.com:

Prank On With Johnny Galecki’s ‘SciJinks’ Premiering This Spring On Discovery

(New York) – Using cutting-edge science as the foundation for outrageous stunts and practical jokes, SCIJINKS, the all-new science prank show hosted by Johnny Galecki, will premiere on Discovery and Science Channel this spring. Galecki orchestrates a team of inventive scientists who use science to feed people’s minds, and to mess with their heads. Galecki’s Alcide Bava Productions, and A. Smith & Co. Productions is producing the series. [...]

more