Johnny Galecki

Tripper

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched the Pilot of "Living Biblically" and I quite liked it. It was fun and ended with a very bittersweet moment. 

Although the main character threw me off at first cause the one other role I'd seen the actor in was as a cold blooded killer on Castle.

I'm gonna give the show a chance and watch a few more episodes.

I hope the show does well. That'd make me happy for Johnny.

2 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

I just watched the Pilot of "Living Biblically" and I quite liked it. It was fun and ended with a very bittersweet moment. 

Although the main character threw me off at first cause the one other role I'd seen the actor in was as a cold blooded killer on Castle.

I didn't love it, but also like it enough to give it some time. Very good cast.  I liked it better than the other CBS Monday night fare. Like you,I  want it to be successful for Johnny:give_rose:

1 hour ago, No Regrets said:

I got more laughs than I'm getting from TBBT these days. I enjoyed it. Loved Sara Gilbert parts.

I watched and thought it was pretty funny and will watch it again.  I really liked the characters although I liked the Sara Gilbert stuff the least.  I admit there were a couple of jokes I just did not get  (had no idea what they were about)- I don’t know if they were meant for mellinials, genXers ,  folks that know the Bible, or just younger brains.   Also chip got out of his problem he created for himself with Sheldon-like impunity.

35 minutes ago, MsGreentea said:

I watched and thought it was pretty funny and will watch it again.  I really liked the characters although I liked the Sara Gilbert stuff the least.  I admit there were a couple of jokes I just did not get  (had no idea what they were about)- I don’t know if they were meant for mellinials, genXers ,  folks that know the Bible, or just younger brains.   Also chip got out of his problem he created for himself with Sheldon-like impunity.

I guess we have to agree to disagree on the Sara Gilbert's parts. I thought that she nailed it.

Good example of the right ingredients coming together. Solid cast of script writers. With a solid cast. Interesting premise. This show looks promising. Looks like Johnny has his fallback after TBBT ultimately ends. As a Christian too this show has compelled me. Practising your life based on the bible. 

11 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Good example of the right ingredients coming together. Solid cast of script writers. With a solid cast. Interesting premise. This show looks promising. Looks like Johnny has his fallback after TBBT ultimately ends. As a Christian too this show has compelled me. Practising your life based on the bible. 

This show reveals how great it can be when you writers who actually care the product they are presenting to the audience.

WARNING!!!! I am going to share a couple major spoilers about the Roseanne Revival mostly pertaining to David and Darlene.  If you plan to watch the show and don't want to be Spoiled then stop reading now!  

These Spoilers came from people on a Roseanne Facebook Group who attend Tapings. 

In the revival, David and Darlene are separated.  David has not been in Darlene and Harris life for many years now.  He is in Europe working. In the Epsidoe where Johnny appears, David shows up before Harris birthday wanting a Divorce because he met someone.  He promises to move back to Lanford and be more involved in their life. apparently, he has been a deadbeat father.  He shows up to Harri party but then is asked to leave. 

Darlene and Harris both live with Dan and Roseanne. I think Becky does as well. Mark was killed while serving in the Iraq war.  Becky is going to be surrogate mother to Sarah chalk who played beck number 2. Thought obviously Sarah chalk will be a different character 

Just now, hokie3457 said:

I would so love for David to show up at the Tanner house with his new intended and it turns out to be Bridget Hennessy from 8 Simple Rules (being Kaley of course)!!!!!

I think you mean the "Conners" who are funnier than the Tanners.  But that would be great. CBS let Johnny appear on one Epsdioe for obvious reasons despite the show being on a different network but I don't know if they let Kaley appear on the show while The Big Bang Theory is still on the air. 

Maybe once TBBT goes off the air. Looks like the Roseanne  revival may be around for a few seasons 

Just now, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

I think you mean the "Conners" who are funnier than the Tanners.  But that would be great. CBS let Johnny appear on one Epsdioe for obvious reasons despite the show being on a different network but I don't know if they let Kaley appear on the show while The Big Bang Theory is still on the air. 

Maybe once TBBT goes off the air. Looks like the Roseanne  revival may be around for a few seasons 

Hahahahahaha! I think the Tanners may be Full House!! Confusing my rebooted 90’s sit-coms!!!!!  Hahahahaha 

4 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Hahahahahaha! I think the Tanners may be Full House!! Confusing my rebooted 90’s sit-coms!!!!!  Hahahahaha 

Yes, The Tanners are on Full House. I know what you mean. So many Shows from the 90s seem to be getting a revival. Now there talks of Mad About You, Family Matters and Home Improvement getting one. The Murphy Brown revival is appearing on CBS this Fall. 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan

From The Hollywood Reporter

Johnny Galecki, Jaime Camil to Be Honored at California Fire Foundation Gala

The California Fire Foundation will honor The Big Bang Theory star Johnny Galecki and Jane the Virgin’s Jaime Camil its fifth annual Celebrating Uncommon Courage gala.

Joe Berger, executive vp and president of Americas at Hilton, also will be honored at the event, which will be hosted by Superstore actress Lauren Ash at the Avalon Hollywood on March 28. The gala raises funds that will provide emotional and financial assistance to families of fallen firefighters, firefighters and the communities they protect.

“Firefighters dedicate their lives to serving our communities and keeping our families safe,” CFF chairman Lou Paulson said. “The past year has been very challenging across California, but our women and men stepped up like they always do when fires break out. We’re humbled that so many people are coming together to show their gratitude and financially support the services CFF provides to firefighters, their families, and disaster victims.”

Last year, Galecki’s ranch near San Luis Obispo burned down in a wildfire, which spurred him to become a vocal advocate for firefighters. Camil has continued to support the CFF after his mother and grandmother were saved from a fire by firefighters.

<full article in the link>

23 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

It seems that Johnny Galecki knows the definition of "friendship".  That he is a true friend to those in his circle.  From everything I see and hear, he is an admirable man.

I remember Sara on The View talking about her coming-out and how Johnny offered to be there with her and hold her hand. I found that story so moving. He's one of the good ones.