Jump to content

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, son-goku5 said:

I get the feeling that he still harbors strong feelings for Kaley that go beyond friendship that hampers his ability to have a strong relationship with someone else. Will be interesting to see how he and Kaley will interact once the show has ended and Kaley is married and (possibly) has one or more kids with Karl.

This is an interesting conversation.  Thank you @Mario D. and @son-goku5 .  An interesting thing to me is a sort of visual similarity between Kelli Garner and Kaley.  Also both Ryan and Karl grew beards in their time with Kaley (although nowhere near the fabulous beard-growing ability of Mr. Galecki!!!). I don't think Ryan had one in the past---picutes I had seen of him playing tennis did not have him with facial hair.  Not sure about Karl.  Again an interesting thing to consider.
 

I agree that they both have strong feelings toward each other and also wonder what will happen when they are not in close proximity to each other after the end of TBBT.

Anyway, being that I adore these two both apart and together, an extremely interesting thing to think about.....

Edited by hokie3457
word added for clairty
  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow! ❤️ I'm so happy for them. 😃 Congratulations, Johnny and Alaina! 😃  

This reminds me of my favorite Chuck Lorre Vanity Card, from November 4, 2010 after Kaley broke her leg.   CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #309 Following Kaley Cuoco's horseback riding injury, I've i

Avery’s here.     

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

This is an interesting conversation.  Thank you @Mario D. and @son-goku5 .  An interesting thing to me is a sort of visual similarity between Kelli Garner and Kaley.  Also both Ryan and Karl grew beards in their time with Kaley (although nowhere near the fabulous beard-growing ability of Mr. Galecki!!!). I don't think Ryan had one in the past---picutes I had seen of him playing tennis did not have him with facial hair.  Not sure about Karl.  Again an interesting thing to consider.
 

I agree that they both have strong feelings toward each other and also what will happen when they are not in close proximity to each other after the end of TBBT.

Anyway, being that I adore these two both apart and together, an extremely interesting thing to think about.....

I totally agree with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, son-goku5 said:

I get the feeling that he still harbors strong feelings for Kaley that go beyond friendship that hampers his ability to have a strong relationship with someone else. Will be interesting to see how he and Kaley will interact once the show has ended and Kaley is married and (possibly) has one or more kids with Karl.

Wholeheartedly agree with this assessment.  Believe he still has deep feelings for her (should we say love?) that does prevent him from having a relationship.  You can just see it in how he looks at her and his heartfelt birthday messages to her. And I think she still has some feelings for him when they are doing interviews together the way she looks at him seems more than a casual friendship.  Also, there was some speculation about when his relationship ended with Kelli Garner, it was because she thought he was still in love with Kaley and could not move on in their relationship.  So, like you say let's see what happens when Kaley gets married and has children...again

34 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

This is an interesting conversation.  Thank you @Mario D. and @son-goku5 .  An interesting thing to me is a sort of visual similarity between Kelli Garner and Kaley.  Also both Ryan and Karl grew beards in their time with Kaley (although nowhere near the fabulous beard-growing ability of Mr. Galecki!!!). I don't think Ryan had one in the past---picutes I had seen of him playing tennis did not have him with facial hair.  Not sure about Karl.  Again an interesting thing to consider.
 

I agree that they both have strong feelings toward each other and also what will happen when they are not in close proximity to each other after the end of TBBT.

Anyway, being that I adore these two both apart and together, an extremely interesting thing to think about.....

Also, if I am correct both Ryan and Karl are younger than Kaley.  Maybe growing the beards makes them appear older for Kaley then they are actually

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Wholeheartedly agree with this assessment.  Believe he still has deep feelings for her (should we say love?) that does prevent him from having a relationship.  You can just see it in how he looks at her and his heartfelt birthday messages to her. And I think she still has some feelings for him when they are doing interviews together the way she looks at him seems more than a casual friendship.  Also, there was some speculation about when his relationship ended with Kelli Garner, it was because she thought he was still in love with Kaley and could not move on in their relationship.  So, like you say let's see what happens when Kaley gets married and has children...again

Also, if I am correct both Ryan and Karl are younger than Kaley.  Maybe growing the beards makes them appear older for Kaley then they are actually

...you are correct.  They are both younger than she....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember we do not know any of these people for real. I do believe Johnny and Kaley are good enough friends, they seem to go beyond what would be required to just make people believe they're okay so as to not hurt the show. What if...? Who knows. IIRC they broke up because he wanted to keep low profile and she wanted to go public with their relationship. This fitts the impression I get from their social media activity when I take a look at it, she's gushing about Karl (and he's about her) all the time and posts a lot while he doesn't post much and it never seems to be about romantic relationships. Which brings me to... Maybe he has a relationship and we don't know. Maybe he had ones longer than Kaley and Kelli. Also, maybe he doesn't want one or not a serious one, or maybe there is something about him that makes his repationships end, we don't know the guy. 

I think odds are they won't keep much in touch after the show. Each would go their own way, Kaley with horses and family... Maybe some "reunions" here and there. Who knows though, I don't know these people, so I don't like speculating about them. As far as I know they could hate each other or be friends with benefits. I don't know and I won't know unless someone spies on them 24/7.

Edited by bfm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bfm said:

 As far as I know they could hate each other or be friends with benefits.

LOL. Of course it's neither the one nor the other of those both extremes. When I look at interviews in magazines or talk shows, interviews where both of them appear or when I simply look at the way how they act around each other in public, I think it's safe to say that Johnny and Kaley are good friends. Very good friends. 😊

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, snowflake79 said:

LOL. Of course it's neither the one nor the other of those both extremes. When I look at interviews in magazines or talk shows, interviews where both of them appear or when I simply look at the way how they act around each other in public, I think it's safe to say that Johnny and Kaley are good friends. Very good friends. 😊

Yeah I was just taking the extremes to make a point :) They seem to be good work friends. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bfm said:

Yeah I was just taking the extremes to make a point :) They seem to be good work friends. 

They appear to be good friends in and out of the work place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chucky said:

They appear to be good friends in and out of the work place.

I haven't seen indications of them hanging out much out of work (I think there have been a few occasions). Totally understandable, they're ten years apart. Anyway I could be wrong, again, I don't know them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bfm said:

I haven't seen indications of them hanging out much out of work (I think there have been a few occasions). Totally understandable, they're ten years apart. Anyway I could be wrong, again, I don't know them.

I think it was earlier in the show where the cast would hang out more outside the work place in general. But that was when they were all younger and not married with kids and all that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bfm said:

I haven't seen indications of them hanging out much out of work (I think there have been a few occasions). Totally understandable, they're ten years apart. Anyway I could be wrong, again, I don't know them.

Who ever said you have to hang out together to be friends? They are into different things and have significant others now. They are still there for each other if and when they are needed. But, they are still good friends in and out of work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bfm said:

Remember we do not know any of these people for real. I do believe Johnny and Kaley are good enough friends, they seem to go beyond what would be required to just make people believe they're okay so as to not hurt the show. What if...? Who knows. IIRC they broke up because he wanted to keep low profile and she wanted to go public with their relationship. This fitts the impression I get from their social media activity when I take a look at it, she's gushing about Karl (and he's about her) all the time and posts a lot while he doesn't post much and it never seems to be about romantic relationships. Which brings me to... Maybe he has a relationship and we don't know. Maybe he had ones longer than Kaley and Kelli. Also, maybe he doesn't want one or not a serious one, or maybe there is something about him that makes his repationships end, we don't know the guy. 

I think odds are they won't keep much in touch after the show. Each would go their own way, Kaley with horses and family... Maybe some "reunions" here and there. Who knows though, I don't know these people, so I don't like speculating about them. As far as I know they could hate each other or be friends with benefits. I don't know and I won't know unless someone spies on them 24/7.

I seem to recall a rumor that Kaley did want to go public with their romance and Johnny wanted to keep it low-key.  However, I  heard that the producers also did not want their relationship to go public and I guess that created the problem. But to keep that a secret for two years was a real sacrifice for them and it probably took its toll in their relationship.

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bfm said:

I haven't seen indications of them hanging out much out of work (I think there have been a few occasions). Totally understandable, they're ten years apart. Anyway I could be wrong, again, I don't know them.

Plenty of indication they talk (or at least know what is going on with each other), no indication they “hang out” in the hiatus. I doubt it is the age difference, just exploring their own interests. And if they hung out in the hiatis then......I doubt either one will be completely open about what went on.  I can’t remember exactly what Johnny said, but I got the impression he didn’t want to go public unless this relationship was “it” and they were not there. Or at least one of them wasn’t there. I could see the producers feeling the same way, but I don’t know if they could do much about it.  

Edited by MsGreentea
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chucky said:

Who ever said you have to hang out together to be friends? They are into different things and have significant others now. They are still there for each other if and when they are needed. But, they are still good friends in and out of work.

When have I said they're not friends? Work friends does not mean acquaintances. There can be people you get along with very well at work and you talk a lot and advice each other but you don't see each other much out of work.

Edited by bfm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bfm said:

When had I said they're not friends? Work friends does not mean acquaintances. There can be people you get along with very well at work and you talk a lot and advice each other but you don't see each other much out of work.

Again, you don't need to see each other outside of work to be friends outside of work.They are there for each other when needed. They are into different activities outside of work. Kaley is into horses, dogs and other animals, as well as Karl. Johnny has his own interests. But they will be there for each other at the drop of a hat or a request for anything. That's what true friends do for each other.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem with Johnny and Kaley is that the media won’t let them have any privacy, the story of two TV characters that love each other becoming a real thing is too much of a fairytale story in Hollywood that the media can’t let it go.  Johnny knew this when they dated and it made Kaley unhappy she couldn’t tell the world she loved him.  It might have been the wedge that broke them up like she has hinted in her explanation about them.

 Flash forward a few years, Kaley has a bad marriage and files for divorce, she can’t even take any comfort from Johnny because the media is watching them and wants so badly for the story to be that Kaley’s love for Johnny broke up her marriage, another fairytale.  If there was any spark or yearning for each other then, the media threw cold water on it and made them have to declare themselves as just friends while keeping some distance between themselves.  Who knows what could have happened if the were left alone to be with each other, it is not unusual for old feelings to return, but the media prevented anything like that from happening.  

Karl is safe for Kaley, the Hollywood media just treats him like every other celebrity boyfriend/husband, they don’t care that much unless he does something stupid.  She has many common interests as him and they seem to have common interests in the future, so like I said he is safe, so I do expect her to marry him and have children with him.  That will also probably result in her and Johnny growing apart as their life’s take different paths.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Flash forward a few years, Kaley has a bad marriage and files for divorce, she can’t even take any comfort from Johnny because the media is watching them and wants so badly for the story to be that Kaley’s love for Johnny broke up her marriage, another fairytale.  If there was any spark or yearning for each other then, the media threw cold water on it and made them have to declare themselves as just friends while keeping some distance between themselves. 

I remember...

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Without the media exposure they could have hung out and Johnny could have been a friend to her.  Who knows if they had actual privacy what would have happened.  It is actually sad but sometimes being such a public figure is not worth giving up your privacy.  I read somewhere once that one of the reasons Bill Gates married who he did was because he was so rich and well known that he only felt safe marrying someone rich enough that she probably wasn’t after his money.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, luminous said:

I remember...

 

I think all the comments on here from SRAM, CHUCKY, & BFM are all valid. And the media was a factor in their relationship.  I believe Kaley said as much when she was on Ellen describing her divorce. It is true that after her divorce announcement she was kind of depressed and I think spoke to Johnny often and he advised and supported her decision. Also, I think the IG photos with Johnny and Kaley might have been staged. They appear to be at a park and they practically say the same thing in the caption. I think this was more to reply to all the stories and rumors and also for her ex-husband Ryan not to get any ideas about her and Johnny to use against her in the divorce hearing. However about a week later Ryan filed for spousal support which probably really pissed her off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2018 at 3:25 PM, hokie3457 said:

This is an interesting conversation.  Thank you @Mario D. and @son-goku5 .  An interesting thing to me is a sort of visual similarity between Kelli Garner and Kaley.  Also both Ryan and Karl grew beards in their time with Kaley (although nowhere near the fabulous beard-growing ability of Mr. Galecki!!!). I don't think Ryan had one in the past---picutes I had seen of him playing tennis did not have him with facial hair.  Not sure about Karl.  Again an interesting thing to consider.
 

I agree that they both have strong feelings toward each other and also wonder what will happen when they are not in close proximity to each other after the end of TBBT.

Anyway, being that I adore these two both apart and together, an extremely interesting thing to think about.....

Just to add to this interesting conversation; after Kaley announced her divorce from Ryan and everyone speculated that her and Johnny were going to renew their relationship, did anyone get the impression that this might be true. Especially after all their PDA at the People's Choice Awards which I understand continued at the after-party as well. Even though Kaley captioned the IG photo "my date - not dating" I guess she felt the need to do this because of all the rumors it would generate.  However, I do recall a blurb that they seriously considered getting back together but the show was an obstacle again.  Penny and Leonard were married at that time and if they did reconcile and then broke up again it really would be even more awkward than the first time. So I assume they did not follow through with that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2018 at 12:59 PM, luminous said:

I watched "The Cleanse" today. I thought it was a good movie. Johnny was great and the rest of the cast were very good. The creatures were very interesting!  Good, entertaining story, imo. Don't know why it had so much trouble getting released. :giverose:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless it's a fluke, Roseanne has been added back to the Audiences Unlimited page. No dates are listed (YET), but I wonder if the show is going back into production this summer... If so, could Johnny appear, since there wouldn't be any scheduling conflicts while TBBT is on hiatus? Or, are there still stipulations in place since he's under contract? Food for thought.

http://tvtickets.com/fmi/core/recordlist.php

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.