• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow! ❤️ I'm so happy for them. 😃 Congratulations, Johnny and Alaina! 😃  

This reminds me of my favorite Chuck Lorre Vanity Card, from November 4, 2010 after Kaley broke her leg.   CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #309 Following Kaley Cuoco's horseback riding injury, I've i

Posted Images

I agree they are close in height due to seeing pictures of them when she wasn't wearing heels.

I noticed that E News couldn't resist asking Johnny about Kaley and Ryan engagement.  It's like they are trying to catch Johnny saying something negative or something. 

• Like 1

I agree they are close in height due to seeing pictures of them when she wasn't wearing heels.

Yeah, I just wanted to make sure people knew. I didn't post any pictures of her in her heels. They are both listed as 5'5".

I noticed that E News couldn't resist asking Johnny about Kaley and Ryan engagement.  It's like they are trying to catch Johnny saying something negative or something.

Like Johnny or Kaley would say anything bad about the other. Hell, even when they talk about the breakup, they don't say anything bad. What I found interesting was that Johnny didn't seem surprised by the quick engagement.

Gonna through this out there, just because, doesn't his current love sort of resemble ....I don't know perhaps Kaley?

Yeah in general, blond, pretty, about his height, and they seem to be touchy/feely.  I can't help think that him and Kaley look better together though, IMO of course.

If it quacks like a duck, looks likes a duck...its a duck!

He utterly screwed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand...perhaps Kaley hit the jackpot! I for one hope so. She seams to be a wonderful person. Honestly , to be perfectly fair,  Kaley, from what we see, (which is very little) she is way to extraverted for JOHNNY. At one time I was pushing also for them to get together But to be honest, Johnny really is to OLD for Kaley. Besides if you believe what he said with Letterman he hates horses! Good bye JOHNNY! :)

If it quacks like a duck, looks likes a duck...its a duck!

He utterly screwed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand...perhaps Kaley hit the jackpot! I for one hope so. She seams to be a wonderful person. Honestly , to be perfectly fair,  Kaley, from what we see, (which is very little) she is way to extraverted for JOHNNY. At one time I was pushing also for them to get together But to be honest, Johnny really is to OLD for Kaley. Besides if you believe what he said with Letterman he hates horses! Good bye JOHNNY! :)

I believe Johnny moved on a while ago.  I see don't Johnny sitting around waiting for him and Kaley to get back together and Johnny seems happy with Kellie. So what is with the Good bye Johnny?

As for Kelli and Kaley looking alike, I guess if you count the blond hair, that both are pretty, both are about his height when not in heels, then some my think they look alike.

• Like 1

I don't know why they say that Johnny screwed up. As it has been said Johnny moved on. I couldn't believe when I read that since he's said he hates horses it's goodbye to him. If that were a deal breaker, then Kaley would have to be a very shallow person. If anything, from outward appearances Johnny appears more stable, since Kaley has dated more people for shorts periods of time.

The horse thing could hardly be a deal breaker, Kaley was riding the whole time they were dating. It hardly seems possible that after two years they decided the horse thing was such a problem they had to split over it.

I don't know why they say that Johnny screwed up. As it has been said Johnny moved on. I couldn't believe when I read that since he's said he hates horses it's goodbye to him. If that were a deal breaker, then Kaley would have to be a very shallow person. If anything, from outward appearances Johnny appears more stable, since Kaley has dated more people for shorts periods of time.

I was confused by the Good bye Johnny thing too.  Also saying Johnny screwed up and that Kaley ended up with the better man --- I mean what is this.  I have never heard Johnny say a bad thing about anyone and he and Kaley are friends and just want the best for each other.

The horse thing could hardly be a deal breaker, Kaley was riding the whole time they were dating. It hardly seems possible that after two years they decided the horse thing was such a problem they had to split over it.

I agree Tensor and I don't get why some fail to understand that Johnny and Kaley are friends and happy for each other on finding happiness with their SO.

Edited by ArmyGirl
  • Like 1

Was he with her, when she hurt herself or did that happen the season after?

The idea of the actors following their characters' story and having a happy ever after together (assuming that's what happens with L&P) is very appealing. A lot of us are fond of L&P and feel similarly about K&J.  But their time together is a long time ago now, and they were both younger (more important for Kaley, as she was really young when she dated Johnny).  From what we've seen, it seems fair to say Johnny is not a public person, not like Kaley seems to be.  He's not the big Twitter person that Kaley is.  I'm gonna guess that the very private relationship they had when they dated was more Johnny's preference than Kaley's.  That they have managed to remain such close friends is admirable and probably when they both weren't dating other people a bit confusing to fans, who wondered if something more was going on.

But I think it's a done deal now.  It seems obvious that K&J have different styles and different ways of handling their celebrity status.  Kaley's still young and likes to party and post Instagrams of all that, and there isn't much of that with Johnny's life that we've seen.  Whether Kaley makes it to the altar with Ryan is yet to be seen - she says marriage plans won't be considered for quite a while.  But I think the K&J dating train has left the station, so to speak.  In the past...over.  I wish them both happiness in their separate lives.

• Like 2

Was he with her, when she hurt herself or did that happen the season after?

The season after. They split in December of 2009. The accident occurred in Sep-Oct if 2010. Check the broadcast date of "The Desperation Emanation" and subtract two or three weeks to get a rough estimate.

The season after. They split in December of 2009. The accident occurred in Sep-Oct if 2010. Check the broadcast date of "The Desperation Emanation" and subtract two or three weeks to get a rough estimate.

I was just wondering if he was around to comfort her after the accident.  That was pretty traumatic for her.  I had a relative break their leg the same way, except on a motorcycle, and he didn't have the risk of infection she did.  I remember how long it took him to recover.

I was just wondering if he was around to comfort her after the accident.  That was pretty traumatic for her.  I had a relative break their leg the same way, except on a motorcycle, and he didn't have the risk of infection she did.  I remember how long it took him to recover.

I believe he was.  He mentioned going to the hospital to see here on Craig Ferguson and she mention how everyone came to see her, but she mentioned Johnny by name.  As to what happened after she got out, I've never seen anything.  But she was dating Chris French at the time, so I would guess that he was helping take care of her.   Interestingly, Chris is now engaged to Kaley's friend, Ashley Tisdale.