• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow! ❤️ I'm so happy for them. 😃 Congratulations, Johnny and Alaina! 😃  

This reminds me of my favorite Chuck Lorre Vanity Card, from November 4, 2010 after Kaley broke her leg.   CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #309 Following Kaley Cuoco's horseback riding injury, I've i

Avery’s here.     

Posted Images

3 hours ago, luminous said:

He looks so suave and sophisticated! Johnny G. would be a better choice for the new Dos Equis Man. Here he looks like “the world’s most interesting man”!

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1
  • Leonard Cupid 2

32 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

He looks so suave and sophisticated! Johnny G. would be a better choice for the new Dos Equis Man. Here he looks like “the world’s most interesting man”!

You are oh so right!!!

• Like 1

Absolutely! He’s seems to be a person with great depth of character (as well as having a fabulous sense of style).

If we could ask him any question and have him answer honestly what would it be? I’d ask him if he’s really happy, he appears to be, but sometimes I wonder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, TBBT78 said:

Absolutely! He’s seems to be a person with great depth of character (as well as having a fabulous sense of style).

If we could ask him any question and have him answer honestly what would it be? I’d ask him if he’s really happy, he appears to be, but sometimes I wonder.

That is a great question!

• Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, TBBT78 said:

I remember him saying in an interview a long time ago that he suffered from anxiety and often couldn't sleep and he would pace a lot in the middle of the night, I think he's still smoking which people use to reduce anxiety (I'm a former smoker so I get that.) ❤️  

• Like 7

I remember him saying in an interview a long time ago that he suffered from anxiety and often couldn't sleep and he would pace a lot in the middle of the night, I think he's still smoking which people use to reduce anxiety (I'm a former smoker so I get that.) ️  

That’s interesting. He’s definitely a thinker so I can see how he could have trouble switching off and sleeping. I wonder what keeps him awake, he doesn’t have the worry of paying the bills I would guess.. just goes to show money doesn’t always buy happiness/peace of mind. Well done for quitting smoking strawberry poptart fan.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, TBBT78 said:

In the words of Annie Lennox “Who’s that girl running around with you?”

Does anybody know?

I guess it is impossible to answer this without admitting to a little extra time on Instagram.  She is apparently a young artist from LA.  Takes a lot of model like pictures but don’t know if she is one.   Alaina Marie Meyer (as Johnny’s link says).  She was one of several people in the Bahamas with him a week or so ago (including Randy Houser).  Now she is with him in Chicago.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, MsGreentea said:

I guess it is impossible to answer this without admitting to a little extra time on Instagram.  She is apparently a young artist from LA.  Takes a lot of model like pictures but don’t know if she is one.   Alaina Marie Meyer (as Johnny’s link says).  She was one of several people in the Bahamas with him a week or so ago (including Randy Houser).  Now she is with him in Chicago.

Hmmmmm.....Johnny G is certainly an enigma....

• Like 2

Just now, TBBT78 said:

Sorry Chucky it seemed appropriate!

That's OK, I can handle it.  In case you're wondering today is "Handle It" Friday.  :sungum:

• Like 1