Johnny Galecki

Tripper

On 8/3/2018 at 3:18 AM, son-goku5 said:

Ok, I know he's a smoker but does he have to hold a cigarette in every picture? ^^

I guess he is back to smoking.  Thought he had quit for awhile and I think that is when he gained some weight.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mario D. said:

I guess he is back to smoking.  Thought he had quit for awhile and I think that is when he gained some weight.

That happens to smokers who quit a lot. Smoking lowers your appetite and some smokers who had quit need to do something with their hands and they begin eating

• Like 1

Giving up smoking isn't a reason to eat more. You could use chewing gums for example or take toothpicks in your mouth instead. 

31 minutes ago, Shapama said:

Giving up smoking isn't a reason to eat more. You could use chewing gums for example or take toothpicks in your mouth instead. 

True, but as I said, smoking lowers your appetite, so when you quit, you usually eat more because of that.

• Like 2

I stopped smoking and gained 20 pounds but i have found out in my case it was easier to stop smoking than to lose the 20 pounds

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

I stopped smoking and gained 20 pounds but i have found out in my case it was easier to stop smoking than to lose the 20 pounds

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

In my case, my wife quit smoking and we both gained weight.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chucky said:

In my case, my wife quit smoking and we both gained weight.

That's usually because your wife cooks (more) and you eat it all to not insult her cooking. Like the old dialogue:

Wife: "You want seconds?"

Husband: "No, I'm good."

Wife: "Are you saying you don't like my cooking anymore?"

Husband: "Fine, I'll have seconds."

And later, when the husband is brushing his teeth in front of the bathroom mirror, wearing his night shirt, his wife looks at him and says "You get fatter every day, you should eat less."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, son-goku5 said:

That's usually because your wife cooks (more) and you eat it all to not insult her cooking. Like the old dialogue:

Wife: "You want seconds?"

Husband: "No, I'm good."

Wife: "Are you saying you don't like my cooking anymore?"

Husband: "Fine, I'll have seconds."

And later, when the husband is brushing his teeth in front of the bathroom mirror, wearing his night shirt, his wife looks at him and says "You get fatter every day, you should eat less."

True, so true. But I usually add "Have you looked in a mirror lately". That always went over great. Still, we're happily married for over 38 years and counting.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Kev0821 said:

Allison Janney posted a photo of herself in the Batmobile... Johnny's in the background.

Haha photo-bombing Allison Janney? Nice!

Edited by bfm
typo