• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow! ❤️ I'm so happy for them. 😃 Congratulations, Johnny and Alaina! 😃  

This reminds me of my favorite Chuck Lorre Vanity Card, from November 4, 2010 after Kaley broke her leg.   CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #309 Following Kaley Cuoco's horseback riding injury, I've i

Posted Images

Johnny is on the cover of the latest CBS Watch Magazine:

tumblr_mvv18zXNyn1qdz44io1_1280.jpg

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Okay, I got myself together this caught me completely off guard.  Johnny you magnificent beast.

Thanks for posting.

• Like 2

Boy the tabloids can't stop questioning Johnny about his and Kaley relationship. He says the same thing basically every time yet some can't let it go.  They are friends and love each other and want nothing but the best for each other in my opinion.

Johnny Galecki Opens Up About Secret Two-Year Romance With Kaley Cuoco: "We're Dear Friends"

We're dear friends, still. Kaley's not just an ex, she's a part of my life," Galecki tells the December issue of CBS Watch! magazine. So, why has he never mentioned their past before? "I just don't like to speak about it. And not because I'm trying to be enigmatic; I just worry that it will conflict with people's acceptance of Leonard and Penny," he says of the pair's TV characters on the Big Bang Theory. "I get the curiosity, but I don't want to distract from the story."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/johnny-galecki-opens-up-about-secret-two-year-romance-with-kaley-cuoco-were-dear-friends-2013711

• Like 3

Very mature response. People just want to sensationalize it.

Yes they do.  It's sad that some just won't let it go and be happy that Johnny and Kaley are with someone they love and are happy.

As for Johnny response he seems to be a very nice guy and love that he and Kaley remind friends.

• Like 1

That is really nice he said that about Kaley and his relationship.  They seem to both want to protect each other and what they had/have, like true friends.  They seem to both be really nice people.  Johnny seems to be the real gentleman, even Sara Gilbert thinks highly of him.

• Like 2

I saw that.  If his pilot gets picked up, it could make for some interesting workload for him.

I wouldn't worry about workload.  Believe it or not, except for Tuesday, and some Monday's  the cast doesn't spend as much time on set as a lot of people think.  

I wouldn't worry about workload.  Believe it or not, except for Tuesday, and some Monday's  the cast doesn't spend as much time on set as a lot of people think.  

Really?  How much time do they rehearse and stuff?

Really?  How much time do they rehearse and stuff?

During one of those Emmy roundtables Johnny Galecki, and a couple of the Modern Family guys were there.  One guy from "New Girl" was talking about how long the days on New Girl were 12-14 hours.   Then he pointed at the Modern Family guys and said that the New Girl cast was always being told they need to be more like Modern Family,  leaving after six hours or so.  One of the Modern Family guys pointed at Johnny and said "I wish we had your hours.  How many hours a day are you guys there?"  And Johnny said "we don't like that to get out."     So, if they guys from Modern Family are there for six hours and they wish they had TBBT hours, I'm figuring 4-5 hours normally, except on taping days or on days when something else is going on.

During one of those Emmy roundtables Johnny Galecki, and a couple of the Modern Family guys were there.  One guy from "New Girl" was talking about how long the days on New Girl were 12-14 hours.   Then he pointed at the Modern Family guys and said that the New Girl cast was always being told they need to be more like Modern Family,  leaving after six hours or so.  One of the Modern Family guys pointed at Johnny and said "I wish we had your hours.  How many hours a day are you guys there?"  And Johnny said "we don't like that to get out."     So, if they guys from Modern Family are there for six hours and they wish they had TBBT hours, I'm figuring 4-5 hours normally, except on taping days or on days when something else is going on.

Great work hours. I guess they are really good at their jobs.

• 2 weeks later...