Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Johnny Galecki

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Padme86 said:

I found that Johnny had bought a ranch near Nashville, TN, but I'd rather not reveal exactly where because of their privacy. He also managed to sell in November part of the land in Santa Margarita, CA.
Additionally, Alaina's dad stated in one of his comments on his Instagram that she and Johnny are engaged :)

Cool!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Padme86 said:

I found that Johnny had bought a ranch near Nashville, TN, but I'd rather not reveal exactly where because of their privacy. He also managed to sell in November part of the land in Santa Margarita, CA.
Additionally, Alaina's dad stated in one of his comments on his Instagram that she and Johnny are engaged :)

OK Thanks for the info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all, this Wednesday, Apr  22, Johnny and the rest of the original Broadway cast of “Little Dog Laughed”  will be do a reading of the play.  This is the one that got Johnny the 2007 award as best newcomer, from Theatre World. 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a reminder, Johnny will be part of the cast reading of “Little Dog Laughed” in an hour, at 2PM Eastern. 

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy 45th birthday, Johnny! 😀 🎂

Birthday wishes from Alaina...

 

  • Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, luminous said:

Happy 45th birthday, Johnny! 😀 🎂

Birthday wishes from Alaina...

 

Nothing more to say  That says it all

  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tensor said:

 

Have not seen too much of Johnny recently Think he is living on his new farm property in Nashville, Tenn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

14 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Have not seen too much of Johnny recently Think he is living on his new farm property in Nashville, Tenn.

Yeah, they’ve spent a lot of time there.  Alaina and their son were in some IG images , near Mill Valley, north of San Francisco.  That was a couple of weeks ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't posted here in a long time. Wondering if Johnny and Alaina are still together... Noticed recently that he doesn't seem to be following her on IG any more (she still follows him) and he hasn't liked any of her posts since the end of May, whereas he used to like almost all of them. 

A new baby is hell on a relationship, but I hope they're doing ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Tensor said:

 

He's really enjoying time with his child.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tensor said:

 

Johnny has not done much in his career recently. I guess he is trying to be the best father he could be.  Someone posted that they have not seen any pics of him and Alaina only with the baby, so I checked and the last time they were pictured together was in April

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something must have happened between them in June/ July after her brother died. Johnny stopped following her on Instagram in July. Since then, Alaina only likes pictures of him where Avery is. Btw, from July, they both stopped wearing engagement rings (looking after the photos and IG stories)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Padme86 said:

Something must have happened between them in June/ July after her brother died. Johnny stopped following her on Instagram in July. Since then, Alaina only likes pictures of him where Avery is. Btw, from July, they both stopped wearing engagement rings (looking after the photos and IG stories)...

Interesting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chucky said:

Interesting

That is too bad.  Maybe the 22 year difference in their ages caught up with them.  But at least Johnny is a father and the caring and well being of his son is all that matters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mario D. said:

But at least Johnny is a father and the caring and well being of his son is all that matters

So very true. He appears to really love his son an being a father.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.