The Big Bang Theory Forums

2 hours ago, Padme86 said:

I found that Johnny had bought a ranch near Nashville, TN, but I'd rather not reveal exactly where because of their privacy. He also managed to sell in November part of the land in Santa Margarita, CA.
Additionally, Alaina's dad stated in one of his comments on his Instagram that she and Johnny are engaged :)

Cool!

4 hours ago, Padme86 said:

I found that Johnny had bought a ranch near Nashville, TN, but I'd rather not reveal exactly where because of their privacy. He also managed to sell in November part of the land in Santa Margarita, CA.
Additionally, Alaina's dad stated in one of his comments on his Instagram that she and Johnny are engaged :)

OK Thanks for the info

Hey all, this Wednesday, Apr  22, Johnny and the rest of the original Broadway cast of “Little Dog Laughed”  will be do a reading of the play.  This is the one that got Johnny the 2007 award as best newcomer, from Theatre World. 

• Like 4

Just a reminder, Johnny will be part of the cast reading of “Little Dog Laughed” in an hour, at 2PM Eastern. 

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Happy 45th birthday, Johnny! 😀 🎂

Birthday wishes from Alaina...

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, luminous said:

Happy 45th birthday, Johnny! 😀 🎂

Birthday wishes from Alaina...

Nothing more to say  That says it all

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Tensor said:

Have not seen too much of Johnny recently Think he is living on his new farm property in Nashville, Tenn.

14 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Have not seen too much of Johnny recently Think he is living on his new farm property in Nashville, Tenn.

Yeah, they’ve spent a lot of time there.  Alaina and their son were in some IG images , near Mill Valley, north of San Francisco.  That was a couple of weeks ago. 

Haven't posted here in a long time. Wondering if Johnny and Alaina are still together... Noticed recently that he doesn't seem to be following her on IG any more (she still follows him) and he hasn't liked any of her posts since the end of May, whereas he used to like almost all of them. 

A new baby is hell on a relationship, but I hope they're doing ok